Earn Money 5 Real Ways to Actually Make Money Online

hyni

Have you been wondering how you can make money online fast and easily? Well, here you will get all you need to kick-start your journey to success online. There are so many opportunities for making money online that present themselves to you. However, be keen to go for legitimate ones that pay and not scams and fraudulent activities.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
On my quest to make money on the internet I have discovered a lot of ways in which people make a whole lot of money sitting at the comfort of their homes. The truth is that you cannot really make any tangible amount of money if you don't have proper knowledge and understanding of how a particular online business works that is the reason why it is important you try to learn before you earn. there are a lot of businesses many people can venture into and make a whole lot of money on the internet such as cryptocurrency trading and affiliate marketing. I always talk about these two ventures because I have much interest in them and I have seen people making a whole lot of money from them. The truth is that the opportunity in cryptocurrency is numerous in the sense that there are so many ways in which you can use to make a lot of profit. one of the most effective method i use is to research on projects that have a lot of potentials and with low market cap and invest on them and leave it for about a year or six months as the case may be. Another method in which you can use his cryptocurrency staking. A lot of CeX have this features.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I was busy reading carefully to get the information about 'five ways to make money online, but couldn't find anything convincing like that. When you're putting down this kind of information always make proper research, put down the needful ingredients to enable users here get possible means of making money online using the options you outlined. Their are so many ways to earn money online, it simply depends on our ability to control any of the options to make money from it. Writing, graphics design, making NFTs, crypto trading, digital marketing/influencing etc, are all unique ways to make money online.

Skysaint

Verified member
That is actually the point here. There are just very many ways one could earn money online these days but the actual problem it to know how you can discover or let's say differentiate between scam and legit online earning sites.
For a newbie, this will be difficult and they really stand a chance of getting scammed of their money and will have to learn the hard way. This is why I would advice anyone who is a newbie to online earning methods to first get registered in a posting forum where he will see the honest reviews made by forum members about a particular site; whether or not it is still paying.

E

eldavis

These days everyone wants to make money online without putting in the works. Like you said there are so many ways we can make money online but we should always have it at the back of our minds that whatever we decide on, quality services should be our watch word.

Caramelle

I have discovered and tried many different ways to earn money online and at one point, when I was just out of job, I have managed to survive by relying on my earnings as a freelance writer for one content mill for a few years. I wasn't even what you may call a good writer but by putting in the works and being meticulous in my output, I was able to get myself promoted to a higher rank with higher rates. Some good things don't last and I had to move to an AI or tech company where my opinion and work were valued and paid fairly. Sites that pay you for easy tasks that do not require a lot of skills and work are bound to disappear while those that require quality work will likely stay longer.​

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Different people make money different ways online these days. There are some who makes sure that their money is made legitimately while some don't even care about making money legitimately.

For someone who wishes to make money in legitimate ways, there will be need for such a person to make sure that he's into some marketable skills. This will make him earn money considerably online. There are many skills to be learnt online for someone who's truly ready to make money online

Some set of people may like to invest their money online and make money through the returns on the investment. It is a better way of making money as well but there should be more vigilance as there are more of scam websites than the ones that are really ready to pay.

Those that are unskilled and have no much to invest do trade their time and effort for money on websites like paid to post websites, survey and even paid to click websites.

Setho

VIP Contributor
There are so many ways in which you can be able to make money online depending on the type of skills that you are willing to learn and also how much time you are able to put into it together with the right dedication. Blogging is one of the choices of so many people because you do not require so much money before you can start and you can be able to monetize it almost immediately after you have started it without waiting for Google adsense or some kind of promotion from another place and that is very good

D

Deleted member 13140

One can actually make money from anything. Yeah you're right, but I think the best thing for anyone is that, you need to make money from your passion, yeah it'll sound like this speech online entrepreneurs give all the time. But it's not really that, one thing is certain their right but they never really explain it well.

When they say follow your passion, they don't really mean anything, or for example if you so much like pets then you should start selling them, yeah you can do that but maybe take it back and just babysit and start from there.

Or even better just start a blog about pets.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
When I open this topic I am expected to see different ways to make money online but I am disappointed. I will assume that you don't really understand what you want to tell us in your post.

Haven't said that, I am going to highlight some of the ways to make money online I know and I have experience with.

Affiliate marketing
Affiliate marketing is one of the fascinating ways to make money online. You don't create product before you can make money with affiliate marketing.

You only need to find means to generate target traffic to the product and you are going to earn commission whenever anyone buys the product you are promoting.

Affiliate marketing is literally a lazy man way to make money online. Most of the affiliate programs can pay you through direct deposit PayPal or cryptocurrency.

Domain Name Business
Domain name business involves buying domain names at cheaper price and sell it for higher price. You can't just buy any domain name and expect it to sell for higher price.

There is science behind choosing a good domain name which can be sold for higher profit in the marketplace. It is very important to acquire knowledge about this business before you can begin with the buying of domain names.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
There are legit ways of making money on the internet , is just for you to learn a skill and monetize the skill you have learnt because that is one of the most simplest and the most straightforward ways of earning from the internet because with this you don't really have to struggle but everything will be based on your decision. You will only work when you have chosen to do it and when you are free to do it.

Any ways of earning online will require a lot of dedication during the learning process except you are interested to make money from paid to post or click website which is not a bad idea , but learning a skill may place you at a higher possibility of earning something reasonable compared to paid to post website.

Affiliate marketing , programming , content writing , app development and many others are ways to really make money online and all these things for you to be able to make money with them you really have to learn and really understand it because without proper understanding it may not likely be possible for you to make money with any of those. That's just the simple fact .

Setho

VIP Contributor
I have actually struggled a lot when I started my making money online journey and I am particularly very happy right now that I have been enlightened after even been scammed too many times by people.
1. Get paid to post site is the first one that I am going to talk about in as much as you are not going to be making so much money but you can be rest assured that what you are going to be earning his consistent and you do not need any investment before you can start.
2. Freelancing is also another one that I am very passionate about but first of all it will require that you will have to learn a skill. The most in demand skills can be ranging from digital marketing to freelance graphic designer to freelance customer support as you can be able to get all these courses and materials for free on the internet in platforms like YouTube.
3. Selling of products or drop shipping. This is a very good platform that a lot of people have neglected in the past as you can be able to make a lot of money from it if you are having the right target audience to sell to.