4 Real Ways to Actually Make Money Online

Elikem

1. Swagbucks – Swagbucks is great for earning some extra cash. You can do a variety of …
  2. InboxDollars – InboxDollars is similar to Swagbucks, since you’re going to be taking surveys, …
  3. Project Payday.
  4. User Testing

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I have heard of the first two platforms that you mentioned but I haven't tried them out. I was trying to register on the second website but it didn't go through because of the country selection.

Since then, I haven't seen any other survey sites that will support my country. The only survey site that I am working on is the one that pays in recharged card. Though they have introduced fiat currency, it is still not commendable.

E

eldavis

I might be wrong though but I do not think these sites you made mention of here can be accessed by all countries, even if they can, not all can earn form it. I joined Swagbucks some time back, the site deals on survey and it's pretty legit but could not earn from it cause since am from an African country, I could hardly get surveys.

PassiveIncome4ack

indeedly, those way can help you earn money in the beginning, but i dont think it will be a long-term income. and low profit. as eldavis said. i tried it before and its ture. Swagbucks some time back, the site deals on survey and it's pretty legit but could not earn from it cause since am from an African country, I could hardly get surveys.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
The facts is that if these platform gives people an opportunity to really make money a lot of people would have spend most of their time and concentrate there to really make money . what I am saying here is that these platforms you have just mentioned is not really easy for people to make money with.

Based on my experience swagbucks is what I have tried out in the past and the earning rate is extremely lowed and I can't even imagine how I will be able to make up to $1 talkless of making up to the required amount of money that is needed for me to place for a withdrawal.

Swagbucks is the only surveyed website I know that is available here but the earning rate is extremely low over here compared to most countries . From my research it is much more easier for people to earn a single Dollars with swagbucks in western countries compared to African countries...

Inbox dollar as I understand is a paid to click website and I may not likely be able to make money from it because you won't really be able to make money from them except they have really changed .

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Inboxdollars and Swagbucks are very good if you're living in tier 1 country but if you're not then you should forget about you because you cannot make anything from them.

Even if you are accepted you will not be able to participate in most of the surveys.

There are several ways in which you can use to make money on the internet if you are not in a developed country. Paid to post platforms is probably one of the best ways of making money on the internet if you do not have any skill but you have some knowledge about online businesses.

One beautiful thing about paid to post platforms is that it is not location specific, that means you can do it no matter your geographical location and make some cool amount of money for yourself if you are serious and dedicated enough. Many people have used this particular platform to make a lot of money including myself.

If you have money to invest there are also many other businesses you which you can venture into such as cryptocurrency trading. Cryptocurrency trading is quite a very risky but you have proper knowledge and understanding of how it works, you will probably make a lot of money for yourself.

regineyap123

binance is a trusted platform for crypto trading, same goes to excite88.com as well, for those who wonder, may go to telegram search for @excite88community , you will get 50USDT to join the latest P2E in the market!