how Affiliate marketing works

R

Rymexy

hey guys there is someone who knows how Affiliate works and pays instantly
because I never been with this before
I need a teacher here guys

Elimo1987

Affiliate marketing program is a good one to start with, but to get to right way of understanding how it goes is a bit hard for me.

D

Deleted member 13140

Affiliate marketing isn't easy, at all, it'll will take you time, i don't want to tell you it's easy and its profitable, well yes, hell yes it's profitable but that's not the point, for me i tend not to dwell on the benefits of something, because it might lead to less patience and that isn't good at all, so i think the secret to affiliate marketing is just to get started, go on YouTube, if you're really serious about this, head over there right now and search for how do i get started with affiliate marketing, and you'll find a mountain of information at your disposal, choose one that seems right and good and try it out, watch it till the end.

Elimo1987

Honestly i tried to register for affiliate marketing program on internet , because it pays in a cool cash to some of my friends, but it never works out in an easy way for me.

Moni

At times I use to laugh when ever I see or hear this "easy way to make money online" and is all about affiliate marketing.
Bro affiliate marketing is not easy at all because you need traffic to your affiliate links. Imaging convincing a person you have never met to buy a product you have never touch this is not easy.

Olawale Sunkan

At times I use to laugh when ever I see or hear this "easy way to make money online" and is all about affiliate marketing.
Bro affiliate marketing is not easy at all because you need traffic to your affiliate links. Imaging convincing a person you have never met to buy a product you have never touch this is not easy.
Yeah...that's why there is a course for it where you can learn all you need to know about gaining traffic