How Are You Earning Your Passive Income?

Sikapa

Verified member
Looking from the perspective of passive income, on can say it will be so excited to see your money growing passively. Let's take this into imagination on how you will go to bed and wake up early in the morning and then start to check your email inbox then you will see a notification of new money in your wallet. This is pretty cool and everyone will be excited to see that.

I have not get this feelings though but I can sense it through the little I'm earning on this platform. When I get a notification of someone commenting on one of my post so I have receive $0.00650 it even makes me happy then how much more getting let's say $100 or even less than or more than as you passive income?

The feeling will be so super amazing. According to most people, the best way to make passive income is through affiliate marketing and I don't know if there is another way of which one can make a passive income. There are so many ways to make money online and likewise, I think there are so many ways of making passive income too.

Then I'm asking, how do you make your passive income?

Last edited:
It feels very good to make money passively and of course that is the reason why a lot of people are interested in creating passive income for themselves both online and offline.

I also feel good when people comment on my post and I make money passively. there are several ways in which you can make money passively on the internet but it depends on your interest. I personally have interest in affiliate marketing because of how lucrative it is and the level of knowledge I have gathered from different platforms and mentors all over the years.

I could have been making a lot of money from affiliate marketing by now if I had money in 2020. I wanted to carry out an Instagram ad but lack of money was what prevented me and since then I have not really developed much interest in doing it again.

Another good passive income method anyone can guy is having a YouTube channel. little wonder why a lot of people I have developed interest in having youtube channels?. The main reason is because it can give you the opportunity to make money passively because a video you create today can continue to make money for you even in the next two decades if YouTube still exists.

I have done a lot of things for passive income but I have managed to earn passive income from only a few activities. For example, I have tried affliate marketing, but I have not generated a lot of money through affiliate marketig. I have been blogging for 2 years, even though I do not earn a lot of money from my blog, I am quite satisfied with my blog income. I did once try youtube but I stopped working on youtube because even after six months of continuously working on youtube, I failed to reach monetization. However, after taking a break from youtube, I have once again returned to youtube and I am working on yourtube.
YouTube is not only the most popular platform for Video Content Creators, but also the most profitable to make money. However, it is really difficult to get monetized. Actually, youtube is not the only platform for sharing videos and making money form videos. Probably, YouTube might be the best platform for making money from videos, or making from video blogging (popularly called vlogs), but there are a lot of other video platforms where you can earn by publishing videos. I am also exploring other options for instance, vimeo, rumble, etc.

Passive income could also be likened to making money on autopilot. The money that you would make from the work or the contents that you have published for a very long time. The passive income idea is all about making money from the business that you have established and will generate income for you while you are sleeping . It is good to create the ways to make money in a very simpler way without having to stress yourself too much. The money will keep coming in regularly while doing nothing. It's not that you have not put up any work to earn the money, it doesn't come from heavy showers. You are actually making money from the content that you have created. The ways make passive income are via affiliate marketing, blogging, vlogging, etc. The ones that I mentioned are basically the most popular ways to create passive income. The wealthy people of this world were able to reach the financial freedom through the myriads of passive income ideas that they have succeeded in creating for themselves. That is the major reason why we need to keep thinking of the ideas that will make money to keep swimming into our account on autopilot . Emulating those that have achieved this isn't a bad idea either.