How Are You Planning To Make Money Out Of This Easter?

Sikapa

Verified member
Easter is a Christian festival commemorate to remember the death of their Jewish carpenter Jesus Christ of Nazareth who is also their saviour.

During this festival, we all see what goes on. People buy he items such as dresses, suites, shoes and many other things. So places also get enough money as many people go there to enjoy themselves.
Places like bars, restaurants, hotels and other places where people gather like beach and some tourist sites.

Easter is just around the corner and many people are trying to make money out of it.
Have been thinking of making money out of this easter? There are a lot of things you can do to earn money out of it but you have to plan it before the time approaches. Maybe you own a boutique and you have to know the kind of dresses you will sell to make money or you are in the market already so you have to plan how you can make quick money out of this easter.

If you own a bar or spot then know ho to brand yourself to attract more customers and earn much money.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Yes, Easter is another festivity period, This is a period a lot of business owners take advantage of to make extra money. Yeah, People buy items that as to do with it dresses, suites, shoes and many other things related to celebration. Places like bars, restaurants, hotels and places of enjoyment also get enough money from buyers. It is a period of celebration.

I don't have want to sell as I'm yet to start my business but since I work online I'm ready to take advantage of all the many contests that will be going on sites this easter

Nite

Valued Contributor
Some ideas to make money during Easter include selling Easter-themed products such as decorations, gifts, and treats. You could also offer services like hosting Easter egg hunts, organizing events or parties, or even providing catering for Easter gatherings. Another option is to create and sell handmade crafts or baked goods specifically for the holiday. Consider utilising social media, creating a website, or partnering with local businesses to reach a larger audience. With some creativity and hard work, you can capitalise on the Easter season to make some extra money.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
To be honest, I always treat all days the same. I try as much as possible to make money a day even if it is as low as $1. I always do this because I know I do spend everyday and I know I need to make money daily as well to recoup what I have spent.

This Easter, I have planned to be online making money. Unfortunately, the platform that I make my much money will be on holiday as well. But I will try as much as possible to stay active on paid to post forum.