How can a crypto wallet owner generate revenue from staking?

Peter Quint

Nowadays not only do cryptocurrencies' values increase, simultaneously crypto related businesses are also developed day by day. Many crypto businesses succeed in crypto space viz. Cryptocurrency exchange, cryptocurrency payment gateway and cryptocurrency wallets. Most entrepreneurs have already succeeded through starting a business in crypto space. Along with other businesses, crypto wallet is one of the highly revenue generating businesses.

If you are an admin of a crypto wallet, you could earn a high profit. Some of the revenue generating techniques are,

• Transaction cost
  • Withdrawal fee
  • Coin listing fee
  • Ads promotions
  • Staking

These are all some of the main revenue generating techniques of the crypto wallet business. Apart from the other techniques, staking is one of the impressive revenue generating modules. In recent times, many of the users are willing to stake their cryptocurrencies for earning without trading. In return, they get delegated rewards for staking their cryptocurrencies. Staking is a reliable resource of passive income that can benefit the users at an average of 5 to 12% (delegated rewards) annually.

This benefit is not only for users. As a crypto wallet owner, you can generate massive revenue from stacked cryptos. Is that hard to understand? I'll explain with some clarity.

Users send their cryptocurrencies into a staking pool and won’t be able to retract their funds until the staking contract time is finished. The wallet owner can use that cryptos for POS (proof of stake) purposes. Wallet owners use the staked coins to validate transactions into blocks and get a high reward. In return the owner gives a particular percentage to the users as a reward for staking their cryptocurrencies. The variation of reward will be based on the staked cryptocurrency volume.

Now I hope every crypto entrepreneur gets the importance of staking in crypto wallets. As I said above, along with staking there are lots of revenue generating techniques offered in crypto wallet. So crypto wallet business is the right choice if you are willing to start a business in crypto space. Before developing a crypto wallet, analysing the developing market is very important. Since many of the crypto wallet developing firms are not experienced and won’t implement staking features into a crypto wallet, finding an experienced crypto wallet development company is a tedious process. From my analysis, only a few of them are best in developing a crypto wallet. Zab Technologies is one who attracted me with their experience, working technology, uprising features, portfolio and reviews from their existing clients. They are an experienced reliable crypto wallet development company.

You can contact them for a free demo - Zab technologies

Telegram/Whatsapp: +91 77085 29089

Victorial

Personally, I have been aching to learn crypto staking. I really want to know how it works. I believe it is safe and a very good source of passive income. Binance is known for doing this as I have read in their news articles. These exchange wallet owners are making it big from many sources but I do not think it is an individual thing. I feel it is acquired like a partnership business.

For an individual, it will not be easy especially when the app or site does not work out fine.

Kingsley

Valued Contributor
I really appreciate your effort in making this know to the platform, alot of people haven't realised this aspect of crypto currency trading. Some people regard themselves as traders but yet they work only on spot on binance. Am not saying that is bad but crypto currencies trading has indeed gone beyond that stage.

People should advance to other features like binance futures trading, margin trading but cross and isolated. And a lot more on binance. Like what you have started above, their are immense opportunities to be harnessed from such staking. Infact the risk of losing is near impossible.

It is truly an eye opener.

Kingsley

Valued Contributor
I really appreciate your effort in making this know to the platform, alot of people haven't realised this aspect of crypto currency trading. Some people regard themselves as traders but yet they work only on spot on binance. Am not saying that is bad but crypto currencies trading has indeed gone beyond that stage.

People should advance to other features like binance futures trading, margin trading but cross and isolated. And a lot more on binance. Like what you have started above, their are immense opportunities to be harnessed from such staking. Infact the risk of losing is near impossible.

It is truly an eye opener