Earn Money How can a full time student earn online?

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
I every body knows that to every student their primary aim is to focus on their education and perform well.

Though now a days in some part of the country that its not compustry that a study studies well before they pass their examonation due to the levels of corruption.

Though individual student knows their own capacity when its come to studies and pass during the examination period.

why some student still found of doing online business despite they are still in school? The answer is not fast fetch .Most of these student were not financial stable and due to this many of them deem it fit to go on net to do some little little job to earn online and use that to solve some daily problems in schools.

But since its not that easy to combine schooling with online business because it require time and concentration.
Though we have some part time students that are doing one side job and at the same time schooling. But what of the full time student.

AmaliaTG

I every body knows that to every student their primary aim is to focus on their education and perform well.

Though now a days in some part of the country that its not compustry that a study studies well before they pass their examonation due to the levels of corruption.

Though individual student knows their own capacity when its come to studies and pass during the examination period.

why some student still found of doing online business despite they are still in school? The answer is not fast fetch .Most of these student were not financial stable and due to this many of them deem it fit to go on net to do some little little job to earn online and use that to solve some daily problems in schools.

But since its not that easy to combine schooling with online business because it require time and concentration.
Though we have some part time students that are doing one side job and at the same time schooling. But what of the full time student.
A full time student can earn money online by doing writing articles job or better yet do small business outside the campus (offline job) I remember when I was in campus, I used to sell fries outside the gate of the university and you can imagine how many students are in universities. So that's how I used to make money as a collage student and it used to bring me lots of profits that I was the one who paid fees for myself and cater for my school needs. Some of my friends use to sell things like ladies fashion trends, shoes, accessories, some even applying make up and doing nails. The list of side hustle a campus student can do is endless. I survived my 4 years in university thorough selling fries to students when I didn't have classes. And when I do have classes, I would hire someone to stand in for me and will pay him or her per hour since my classes weren't that long hours.

Last edited:

tarabusiness

I really wish I would've known this about these amazing tips 5-7 years ago, this is really amazing.

AmaliaTG

I really wish I would've known this about these amazing tips 5-7 years ago, this is really amazing.
That's why you are here. For us to help you and give you ideas on many ways you can earn money online. So you are in the right place. This forum will open your eyes into making money online and of course we deliver the legitimate sites and ideas. I can see you are a new members, so make sure you keep learning from us and you will eventually grow.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
In my school a lot of students make money from cryptocurrency and forex trading. I think many of them ventured Ito such businesses because it is easier to make money and also it can also give you time to study. Cryptocurrency trading is one of the best ways of making money online if you learn the right things and also have the right knowledge.

Kwess

I think this is so simple. A full time student as far as uses computer or laptop with internet connection can also make money online just after closing.
The problem might be maybe the student don't know anything about making money online for that matter it will be quite difficult for that person. But apart from that the person can make money online if laptop and internet is available.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
I think freelancing is still the way out for full time students, especially in the area of writing which could be article writing, copy writing, e-booking writing or just posting on sites. This will need the student creating time for the jobs. Maybe share the night period with working on a project

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
My suggestion to a student to earn extra money is to sell offline. His classmates and school mates can be his customer base. Working online is tedious and it will take a lot of time that may interfere with the studies. I work online for 3 hours and I earn only $1 which is so little for a student that may not even pay his bus fare.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
As a student you can be earning money online working on several sites which wouldn't be tiring or strenuous. I still believe that online is not a strenuous as earning offline.
Scheduling and fixing of time is the major thing to do there. You can fix 3 to 4 hours a day to earn on PTP sites or some other sites you know.

chicnthin

I'm a full time student myself and I try to earn online as much as possible. I'm mostly on post to paid forum sites, which doesn't pay much, but it is what I enjoy to do. I'm glad that I discover the opportunity to earn online at such a young age. Though, I admit that I become inactive most of the time especially when there's a lot of school works to do.