How to Start Working Full-Time Online

Mika

VIP Contributor
Having worked full-time online for the past four years, I find immense satisfaction in my online works and projects. This work model provides flexibility and financial independence, contributing to a fulfilling and rewarding professional experience. Well, before I started working online, I had a regular job that paid me well but I had to constantly work under pressure, therefore, pleasure and satisfaction was missing from my life. If you want to work full time online, you need to do a couple of things, such as have money for at least 4-6 months expenses as it talks times to generate income and have skills that are in demand and pays well.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
For now I can't work full time online as I mostly work on paid forums for now. And you know the pay is quite small now. Yes I like the model of online jobs as it provides flexibility and financial independence but you need good paying jobs

I know offline job comes with one constantly working under pressure as you are under bosses but to work full time online, you need to have the right skills to clinch better paying jobs online

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
If you are only working on paid to post forums, you have limited income opportunities. You are posting on paid forums means you already have some writing skills. If you can write, you also need to look for other avenues. As a writer, you can start writing for article sites. You can start on hubpages, medium, vocal, publish0x, in fact there are so many sites where you can publish your articles. Well, you don't earn immediately, and you might not still earn well but with consistent effort, you can do it

btaliat

VIP Contributor
For those that have many responsibilities and only depend on paid to post websites to make money should not consider making money online as the only way to make money online. This is because money made through that is always not enough to take care of the responsibility.

However for those that have some skills that are well demanded, they may decide to try that out especially if they have many people that have been patronising them. However, there is need to weigh out some factors before settling for making money online as the only way of earning.