How can i be a trading pro in just few days??

M

mamami

I have been introduced severally to Forex trading but just cant get how it works. Please who can introduce me to a platform that can teach me how to be a profession trader within few days. I will gladly appreciate

Sorry to burst your bubble but you can't really learn forex within few days, heck, not even few weeks, Forex is a career, not a survey site, people are paid millions of dollars yearly to trade, so if you think you can just walk in and pick a seat at the front row then you are better off not trading at all.

But if you are ready to put in the time and work, then go to babypips.com and start from there, download a demo account and start trading, keep a journal and learn from each trade, give it time and enjoy the process.

What I can say is that it is not possible for you to be a trading warrior just in few days but you have to go through a series process of learning and sometimes the process of learning to become a full expert in forex can take him up to a year and it should be something you are passionate to do, because if you are going into trading for the main purpose of making money and you are not ready to learn what is really needed then it may not really be successful because you won't even see the need to learn all these things ,most especially if you are asked to spend so much time to learn them

Can you become a doctor in a few days or weeks? That is impossible. With trading, you can't become an expert in a matter of days or weeks, or months. You need time to learn about trading. There is virtually no overnight success in trading unless you can't a high yield investment scheme. Mastering the art of trading is going to a school without graduation. You will keep learning. If you want to make money quickly, I fear you will lose money quickly.

Same way you can be a consultant hot shot lawyer or surgeon in a few days. You can't. Such moronic greedy mindset thinking forex is any different.

You have been introduced to forex several times and didn’t get how it works. Still you believe that you can become a pro trader within a few days?
The very first thing that you need to do is to change the way you perceive forex trading. Just like any other profession it takes a lot of hard work and practice to build skills. Don’t rush and be patient if you really want to learn it.

I do not think it is possible to become an expert in a few days while trading crypto or forex. Forex trading can be so confusing and disturbing if the losses start kicking in especially if you know your signals well but they are not working for you. Despite having a few months of experience in trading forex, I can not say I am a pro nor come closer to a pro. I doubt you know who a forex trader pro is

In a few days? You must be kidding, right!

If you have studied forex trading well enough, I am quite sure that you would have read that it’s not going to be easy. If you haven’t, you need to study even more. Keep patience because that’s what the key to becoming a successful trader looks like.

Forex trading is not an activity that you can be able to just go into and make hundreds of dollars in 24 hours as it is not a get-rich-quick scheme. You can be able to get your desired sum of money in a few years if you are able to be hardworking but then you should try to see it as a slow and steady journey. You should first of all time sleeping let's say $10 to $30 and then try increasing the amount you are trading with until you reach your goal instead of trying to make it all in one trade.

That’s not going to happen in a few days. You will have to dedicate plenty of time to learning and then to practising if you really want to do something good in trading. If you think trading is about quick gains then let me tell you that it is not. Forex trading will take time to show results.

I would advice you take your time in studying it very well. You can't be a professional trader in just a few days, even does that have been trading for years are still within the learning process. When it comes to trading, the learning process never ends. There is always something to learn within the market.

Trading is not a game.In order to become a trader, you need to have strong knowledge of technical and fundamental analysis, and developing them in a couple of days is daydreaming. You need to be consistent for years to become a professional trader.

If it was possible to become a trader in a few days, then everyone would have become a trader by now. But it is not! Trading is just like any other profession. You have to put in hours of work every day in order to expect something out of it. Professional traders become professional because they give years of their life to their jobs. Trading is NOT a joke. You will be wasting both time and money if you enter into the market with this perception.

In advance , I suggest you to try trading bots , i was a manual trader and permanent loser but after implement bots I can see difference.

Sorry to break this to you, but you are dreaming too big. You can’t become a pro trader in a matter of days. Getting good at trading demands both time and patience. In fact, even a year isn’t sufficient to become a successful trader. The market can be highly volatile and is always-changing. To fully understand and make money out of it, you need to be consistent and devote at least 2-3 years.

That’s not going to happen within a few days. You will have to give time to your trading career and gain experience to become a pro trader.

People think they can just watch a youtube video and suddenly be a pro!

I doubt if you will be able to do that. You seem to be too excited about making money. But don’t you think it’s important to first know what forex trading is and what risks are associated with it. If you don’t, try to find answers to these and then, determine how long it would take for you to become a pro trader.

I know such will definitely take time from the learner, it wouldn't happen in a short period of time. I never seen anyone who learned about forex trading within few days. It's something you learn continuously non stop, even if you finish the first phase which is seeking ideas or basic knowledge around forex, like how to start a trade, how to utilize the trading terms, and understanding what you picked out. Then, the trader migrate to learning the advance method of trading forex. The advance happens to be analysing the forex market and picking out the right currency pairs to bring profit with in short period of time or long period of time, depending the trading time scale we choose to trade on. I am not a forex trader, I have little knowledge with forex trading, it isn't enough for me to embark on trading forex. I am not learning about forex at the moment, I am more focused on learning and trading crypto at the moment than forex. I am able to understand little about forex due to the similarities in forex and crypto, both uses almost same features to run, but forex is different when it comes to analysing it because it is an entirely different market to crypto.