How can i earn money on GG2u. org ?

Suhaila

GG2u.org is not opening with me can someone help me so that I can receive money also

Solution
I heard about the site you mentioned here which is GG2U.org, I didn't put my interest on the site because I have majority of earning sites which is a load to me at the moment to fulfil my daily task on them. It's a pity that your account on GG2U.ORG isn't opening, it might be a bug on the site or simply a case from your browser. Have you checked other browsers by logging elsewhere with another quality browser? try to clear junks on your browser, accept cookies in order to make your browser run more efficiently. If such is done by you and at the end the issue still persist, know that it is a technical issue from the site, try to reach out to the board to get it resolved. I don't think the site can go off in online space just like that...

Jasz

VIP Contributor
Since you are new to the site, I will advise you to invest your time on this platform rather than the one above. This one is so legit and pays as at when requested , provided you keep to the rules. This survey site you inquire about will earn or pay you less . I don't know why am giving this feedback, probably because have trued almost all of them . You can still give it a try anyway to be more convinced

You can reply my post with the error message you get so you can get required solution if any.

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
GG2u.org is not opening with me can someone help me so that I can receive money also
Hi Suhaila. Nice to meet you. Hope you are doing well. Happy New Year to you and your family. Welcome to Trendri. We are a big family here. We are earning money and having a good time at the same time as well. I wish I could help you with the problem you are facing with GG2u.org.The truth is that I have never heard about this site before. I do not know if this site is legit or not so as to give you some advice and help. It is true that nowadays there are a lot of earning sites online but most of them are fake. It is wise to read some reviews or even ask your friends about the specific site you are going to register. It is a pity to waste your precious time and effort working on a site and not get paid in the end. If I were in your place , I would concentrate here on Trendri rather than on GG2u.org which seems to cause you problems. Although I am new here, I feel so welcome and happy. I wish I knew about Trendri before but it is never too late. You can earn money easily by creating new threads and by interacting with other members like replying to their posts. Trendri is a trusted platform. I already received two payments. You are in the right place. If you concentrate here, I am sure that you will like it and you will make a good income too. Good luck to you.

CALVINDOL

VIP Contributor
It's nothing much bro, making money online here is easy and fun, creating quality threads,and also commenting on post is the way you earn here,if your commenting on a post that talks about making money online,you have to emphasize on that not mixing the whole thing up,also apply the same method when creating threads.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I don't know much about the website you wrote but I can put your through how to make money here on Trendri if you don't mind. For the fact that you are posting here certify that you are s bonafide memeber. You get money here when you log in daily. When you create topics, you also get paid for it and also when people comment on your posts, you will still pay for it. That is not all, you get paid for comment as well. And there are many ways you can withdraw you money. You can do so through your normal bank or crypto by using Binance pay. There are also option of PayPal

PICKFORD

Verified member
Wow, I can see your are new in the forum,there different ways to earn here,you can earn daily by creating quality threads and posts,if your are emphasizing on make money forum when creating threads and posts, please focus on that alone, don't mix the whole thing up,you also earn every 24hours you login to your account, it's called daily activities, you'll also enjoy your payment, because trendri has different payment method such as PayPal, bank account and binance pay,so you choose your own payment method, once again your are highly welcome,am hopeful you'll make some daily income here,best of luck.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I heard about the site you mentioned here which is GG2U.org, I didn't put my interest on the site because I have majority of earning sites which is a load to me at the moment to fulfil my daily task on them. It's a pity that your account on GG2U.ORG isn't opening, it might be a bug on the site or simply a case from your browser. Have you checked other browsers by logging elsewhere with another quality browser? try to clear junks on your browser, accept cookies in order to make your browser run more efficiently. If such is done by you and at the end the issue still persist, know that it is a technical issue from the site, try to reach out to the board to get it resolved. I don't think the site can go off in online space just like that especially now they've gotten popularity in the digital space. I remember when I logged in to that site, the traffic was high, I never know how far now if the traffic is still that high. Try to ask others in another forum, they might be of help if they are using their site, and know where to get additional information about the site.

Solution
E

eldavis

Trendri is a great place to make earn well, all you need is commitment and of cause consistency. You can earn here on Trendri by commenting on various post and you can also earn more when you create your own post. Once people starts commenting on it as well, you get paid. The system here is very easy and smooth. If you can invest your time here, am pretty sure you will be be able to earn something reasonable here.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
This place is a friendly online environment to make money and at the same time to acquire enough knowledge to further help you make money. There are different sections within the platform that you can read myriads of comments or posts from, to digest several ways to make money.

And as you are responding to comments and making your own contribution, you are earning and helping the community as well..... Happy earning!

D

Deleted member 62875

I
Wow, I can see your are new in the forum,there different ways to earn here,you can earn daily by creating quality threads and posts,if your are emphasizing on make money forum when creating threads and posts, please focus on that alone, don't mix the whole thing up,you also earn every 24hours you login to your account, it's called daily activities, you'll also enjoy your payment, because trendri has different payment method such as PayPal, bank account and binance pay,so you choose your own payment method, once again your are highly welcome,am hopeful you'll make some daily income here,best of luck.
I have been in this platform for long but have not been seeing any payment tips what will I do please

D

Deleted member 62875

Since you are new to the site, I will advise you to invest your time on this platform rather than the one above. This one is so legit and pays as at when requested , provided you keep to the rules. This survey site you inquire about will earn or pay you less . I don't know why am giving this feedback, probably because have trued almost all of them . You can still give it a try anyway to be more convinced

You can reply my post with the error message you get so you can get required solution if any.
How can I be a verified member and earn

kayode10

VIP Contributor
How can I be a verified member and earn
The process is very simple. You only need to meet 20 mandatory posts to get qualified for the incentive program on the website.

The comment must be at least 50 words long without any grammatical error. You must know how to use punctuation correctly.

Then you also create 10 topics of your choice. The topic must not be less than hundred words. Once you have done that the next thing is to notify the admin that you have completed your mandatory posts.

You just have to be patient if he doesn't reply you on time as he always have left of things to attend to in his private email. He will go over your post and verify you to become one of the members who earn from the incentive program of the forum.

Just make sure that you are posting unique contents on the forum. You should have avoid copying from other sources and paste on this forum. If you do so your account is going to be flagged and you may receive banned from the admin..

I will advise you to comment on the topic which you have knowledge or idea about. Let all your posts be from personal experience as this will give you opportunity to write unique content.

D

Deleted member 62875

Thank you, how can I notify my admin

uforwealth

Verified member
I have never heard of this website so I don't know if it is legit or not let alone advise you to stick to it. If you find it problematic to login to the site, why can't you leave it and stay here on trendri.

Trendri is a trustworthy platform for making money by doing simple tasks such as creating threads or commenting on other peoples'threads.You will also get paid for referring your friends and family to the website. You will get paid within 48 hours after you have made a payment request.

I have been paid twice. So, come and stay here.

Jiga

Hi Suhaila. Nice to meet you. Hope you are doing well. Happy New Year to you and your family. Welcome to Trendri. We are a big family here. We are earning money and having a good time at the same time as well. I wish I could help you with the problem you are facing with GG2u.org.The truth is that I have never heard about this site before. I do not know if this site is legit or not so as to give you some advice and help. It is true that nowadays there are a lot of earning sites online but most of them are fake. It is wise to read some reviews or even ask your friends about the specific site you are going to register. It is a pity to waste your precious time and effort working on a site and not get paid in the end. If I were in your place , I would concentrate here on Trendri rather than on GG2u.org which seems to cause you problems. Although I am new here, I feel so welcome and happy. I wish I knew about Trendri before but it is never too late. You can earn money easily by creating new threads and by interacting with other members like replying to their posts. Trendri is a trusted platform. I already received two payments. You are in the right place. If you concentrate here, I am sure that you will like it and you will make a good income too. Good luck to you.

Good advice my brother, thank you

D

Deleted member 13140

I just went to the site you're talking about, I think that site doesn't really work anymore.. or if it does and you're from a third world country that could be the issue for me it didn't work and I think the problem is that that from a third world country, I mean what else, my Internet connection is fast and doesn't fluctuate that much, so just forget the site, maybe just start here since you're already here, trendri also pays, it has paid me more more once so I can guarantee you that, but you'll have to write good content that isn't copied from other sites.

Bubudaddy

I don't know about this site you just mentioned, but I must confess to you alot of these money making sites are not fair to those from the third world country. It is a well known hard truth or bitter pill you have to swallow. But since you are here already i will advice you to give here a big trial, maybe you will get it right this time