Earn Money How can I earn money online writing reviews?

Jahid Hasan

If you have a talent for writing, you could get paid to write online reviews for various brands. There are quite a few services that will pay you to write a review on their business and products. Before you scramble off to find a bunch of review services, keep reading for tips, and a list of sites that pay reviewers.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
The first thing you will need to do is to first go over to Google search. Look out for review website where you can easily sign up to make money by providing genuine review on different product and services. You can also render review services on freelance marketplaces like fiverr and up work.

Last edited:

Mika

VIP Contributor
There are a lot of sites where you can publish reviews and make money by writing reviews. However, most of these sites demand highly skilled writers and good reviewers. If you are not sure if you are in this category, try reviewing through youtube and blog, you can earn from affiliate sales.

Setho

VIP Contributor
There are so many kinds of reviews but I am going to speak based on the one that I have seen before. There are some websites and application owners that usually pay people to write detailed reviews about their applications on PlayStore or on their blogs and they will pay you handsomely for it.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Even if I need to engage into this type of business it will be something that I have to learn it first before because I don't really understand how this is being done. If it will be something that they will need me to write so much writing then it is something I can never consider because I do not have time to write a lot of articles.

Holicent

VIP Contributor
There are several ways to earn money online by writing reviews:
  1. Review websites and apps: Many companies are willing to pay for reviews of their websites or apps. You can find opportunities to write reviews on websites like UserTesting or WhatUsersDo.
  2. Become a product reviewer: Some websites and platforms, such as Amazon and Goodreads, allow users to write reviews of products they have purchased. While you may not be directly paid for your reviews, writing helpful reviews can help increase your reputation and potentially lead to other opportunities.
  3. Write book reviews: As mentioned in the previous response, websites like Kirkus and Onlinebookclub.org offer the opportunity to earn money by reading and reviewing books.
  4. Offer your services as a freelance reviewer: You can also offer your services as a freelance reviewer on platforms like Upwork or Freelancer. This can allow you to review a wider range of products or services and set your own rates.
Keep in mind that when writing reviews online, it's important to be honest and objective. Providing helpful and accurate reviews will help increase your reputation and lead to more opportunities.