How Can I Earn Money Through Facebook Ads?

Sikapa

Verified member
One of the good way to earn money online is through running Facebook ads. I personally don't know how to run Facebook ads but I have Facebook account. Is it easy to run Facebook ads? Can anyone make money out of it? Well, that is why I'm making this thread so I can learn from those with much experience and know how to go about it.

The ways some people talk about making money online through running Facebook ads means is quite a good way to earn money. I hope some people are on this platform have much experience about how to make money by running Facebook ads. We are all on this platform to learn from each other and therefore I will like to learn from you too. What should I do to start running Facebook ads? Where should I start from and what do I need to do before I can start running the ads?
I'm looking forward to your replies.

Ithedicious

Valued Contributor
You know you can't just run a Facebook advertisement when you don't really have anything reasonable to offer or a product or services to advertise . people with products to advertise are the ones that are likely to make money by running adverts on the Facebook platform and other social media .

First of all , before you can be able to make money by running of advert on Facebook you must have a serious product or services you are really good with. That is just the only way except you are an affiliate marketer and a lot of affiliate marketers are using social media like Facebook and Instagram to advertise products.

I don't really know how to run advertisement on Facebook sha , but it may be a bit complicated especially for people that don't really understand it. I suggest you check out on YouTube on how to go about it because that's just the best platform that will give you a perfect explanation with pictures on how to navigate the Facebook advertising Page.

People with affiliate marketing skill or people that do sell their services online will have a better understanding of how to do this. You can also contact any of your friends that really understand it