How you earn money through you tube and whats the best way?

wildrose946

I'd like to have a you tube channel; but i dont know how to start and does it take too much of my time?
also i don't know what kind of apps or equipments do i need and What are the payment ways of you tube

Suba

Staff member
If you are serious about creating a Youtube channel, here's how, because Youtube is owned by Google so you must have a Google account (gmail), open Youtube and login via smartphone, desktop or laptop, open your video, and you can upload your videos, upload as many videos as you want. maybe until you have a lot of visitors and subscribers, about 3 or 6 months you can monetize your YouTube Channel, by opening a Youtube account and selecting Monetization and finally connecting your YouTube Channel to AdSense. Although there are actually many other ways to make money on Youtube, it would be too long to list all the ways here.

wildrose946

If you are serious about creating a Youtube channel, here's how, because Youtube is owned by Google so you must have a Google account (gmail), open Youtube and login via smartphone, desktop or laptop, open your video, and you can upload your videos, upload as many videos as you want. maybe until you have a lot of visitors and subscribers, about 3 or 6 months you can monetize your YouTube Channel, by opening a Youtube account and selecting Monetization and finally connecting your YouTube Channel to AdSense. Although there are actually many other ways to make money on Youtube, it would be too long to list all the ways here.
thank you very much; i'll do my best and i think that would be so cool and its sth different in my life🙂

Mika

VIP Contributor
For newbies, I suggest you try youtube shorts. Youtube shorts are short videos on youtube (under 60 seconds) that will allow you to earn without having any subscribers or without getting approved for adsense account. Youtube does not disclose how much you earn per view with youtube shorts but by using this program you will get a share of $100 million in youtube shorts creator funds. If you publish short videos consistently and get good views, you might easily earn $40-$50 per month. You can earn more but you need hundreds of thousands of views. The best thing about youtube shorts is you also start building subscribers. While you continue to publish short videos, you should also start uploading regular videos and building your youtube channel because that's where you will actually make real money. It might take 6 months and 70-80 videos before your channel is accepted for monetization.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Becoming successful on YouTube does not happen overnight because it requires a lot of hard work and consistency if you really want to become very successful on it.

Firstly, you must identify a niche you have interest on and start producing videos. Another important thing you need to know how to do as a YouTuber is keyword research.

Keyword research is very important because it will help you to target people who are searching for specific keywords on YouTube. This will easily rank your videos and make you get more subscribers and views. The niche you are into also determines the amount of money you can make.