How can I get a good customers?

Ganibade

Verified member
How to get good customers. This is a big task that a producer needs to be done very often and perfectly. From fluencyThis has to be done by going into advertisements. We have many types of advertisements. Radio advertisements are very good and attract customers much faster than any other advertisement. Social media advertising is also there, where people will patronize the products by liking and loving them on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. A market survey is one of the advertisements, in which the producer will go to the large market in the country and consult the market women one by one. Market promotion is very important as a part of the advertisement by giving out the product free of charge to test the product before buying it.

Last edited:
New business owners soon learn that customer acquisition is both challenging and expensive. It takes a lot of work and a lot of money to find new customers, so it's important to get the right people in the door the first time. But how can you tell who will be a good fit for your business?

Understanding Customer Profile

To effectively acquire new customers, you have to understand what kinds of people are most likely to buy from you. The most important question to ask when looking at your customer base is, who is buying from me? If you don't know their demographic information, you can't learn from their behaviors—and you won't be able to attract more like them.

The best way to start gaining an understanding of your customer profile is simply by asking your customers questions about themselves. You can even do this once they've made their first purchase: send them a quick email asking how they heard about your company and why they chose you over other options.

You should also ask yourself questions about your ideal customer: what do they value? What do they need? What do they want?

Once you have a better idea of who your customers are, it's important to figure out who you're not attracting yet—and why.

It is one thing to run and control a business yet it is another thing to attract customers . Business owners can Enterprise managers can testify to the fact that the fear of losing and keeping your customers has been one of the fear of many business organisation owners . to be able to attract more customers the quality of your goods and services must be unbeatable and positive . This is so true Because when your goods and services are of high and unbeatable quality and quantity possibilities are your customers will be attached and loyal to patronize and buy from you .

Another way to attract customers to patronize your business is by having a good customer service . A lot of good business owners have improved their customer service by making their client customers and consumers to be honoured respected and be treated kindly . Personally if someone treat me with kindness and respect I might even do something more good for the person . So send it apply to customers you must make your customer feel at home , comfortable and satisfied , and this includes your manner of talking to them , your manner of harnessing an occurred problem , and your manner of approaching them .

Personally I do not think there is actually any law that helps you separate the good customers from the bad ones. As a business owner, you will definitely come across alot persons with different characters, taste, reasoning and even beliefs. Some of these persons would be friendly, some would be rude, others would be understanding etc. It is your duty as a business owner to learn how to work and relate with each and everyone of them, and at the same time try your very best to satisfy them.