1. Become a virtual assistant.
  2. Do research online.
  3. Transcribe audio and video files.
  4. Set up a Patreon.
  5. Review websites and apps.
  6. Join an affiliate program.
  7. Launch a YouTube channel.
  8. Participate in focus groups.1

Though there are so many ways to make money online, but there is actually Notting like making money for free. Looking at it form another angle, you have to invest something to make money. In most cases, you have to invest capital, in other cases, it could be your time, mental reasoning and so on.

I don't think you can make money online for free because nothing is fee in this world you have to work for it just like offline where you have to work for a month before getting paid the same is limited to online you will have to work hard before you can earn a dime you can't just wait for manners to fall from heaven anyone promising you that just want to scam you and if you think the internet is a bed of roses then you're likely to get scammed of your hard earned money instead there are legit ways to make money online.

If you actually learned a skill perhaps you can out it to work on freelancing sites where you get clients who will need your skill and pay you handsomely for a jiv well done.

Gone are the days when writers only make money buy selling story books you can start a blog or better still write for sites which will pay you for writing articles trendri is a very good example of one.

You can also make money online by making videos and posting it for people to watch companies like YouTube and tiktok pays people for that.

Well even the most simplest way of making money online will still ask for you a little commitment before you can be able to make this money.

I don't really see the possibility of making so much money online freely without you committing yourself to earn the money you are making .

A lot of people might consider making money with their skill to be one of the most simplest , the reason is because they have dedicated their time to learn and understand more about the skill they are offering in exchange for money.

The point is that if you do not really have anything to offer in the online space , the possibility of you making money as you are expecting will be completely limited because everybody who is earning something reasonable in the online space will always have something to offer .

A lot of people are really making money as a freelancer and others are making money by trading of a volatile market . All these things is not just something you just wake up one day and start doing but it will require serious dedication and practice before you can even think of succeeding in them .

It's very important to point out that is practically impossible to make free money online. All you will make online have something attached. Although, making money on some platforms do not need any deposit as investment. Even at that, you will still sacrifice your time , energy and data ( which could be equivalent to money) on this type of site. You can see that there is absolutely no free money online. For instance, looking at trendri as a case study here. You will see that making single dollar is energy sapping. You will have to engage in Brian wracking discussions, create threads that are free of plagiarism, etc. You could see here that you have actually invested alot on trendri too to make money for yourself. If you look at another example, the faucet sites. Faucet sites will pay you some satoshis for completing some tasks. It's definitely not making free satoshi, you will have to sweat by working to make that satoshi. These are the few points that enumerated the fact that there is no free money online. You will need to make sacrifices and sometimes these sacrifice comes in the form of money indirectly , just like the data consumption.

Here are all of the finest free internet money-making opportunities:

• Make a living as a virtual assistant.
  • Do some research on the internet.
  • Audio and video files should be transcribed.
  • Create a Patreon account.
  • Examine websites and mobile apps.
  • Participate in an affiliate programme.
  • Create a YouTube channel for your business.
  • Participate in focus groups if you want to learn more.

You are sounding as if you do not know the reality of what it means to make money online , it is sad to see that a lot of people think that making money online is all about getting the money freely but that is not the case because you have to give and sacrifice most of your valuable things which probably include to your time energy and probably your money so as to make a good and considerable amount of income or possibly passive income online . I got to be sincere with you making money online is very interesting , especially if you have a legit , paying and easily accessible websites . but to be able to make the act of making money online very interesting and successful to you you must be ready to invest and some of the things you are possibly going to invest includes your time , energy , money , creativity , and most importantly your internet resources .

It is often spoken than nothing good or positive comes easy and so is in the case of making money . There is no doubt that they are free and legit website in the internet that are ready to make you a member or user so as to start making money online on them , but it is important that we understand that this free websites and platforms are not totally free because you still need to work so as to get paid .

These all can be great ways to make money online. But none of these can be called free. I strongly feel that nothing comes free in this world. You might not be investing any money here. I have always kept myself away from sites that need your financial investment. Many of them might turn out to be a scam later and I don't want to loose my money. But whatever path you choose to make money online, it would not be free. You have to invest your time, patience and energy to keep the money coming. Patience would be definitely required as there is no magic wand to become rich overnight.

I was told there is no free lunch. There is no way that you can make money or get money for free. No! We don't get money for free on the internet but rather we work to earn money on the internet. Some people think making money online is easy and at the same time some also think is a free way to make money but this is not so. We hustle on the internet to make money and nothing good comes out easy.

If you really want to make money on the internet you shouldn't have the "making money for free mentality" because almost every opportunity to make money online require some level of knowledge and dedication for you to be able to make it.

The truth is that there are several platforms or businesses in which we can venture into on the internet and make some good amount of money for yourself. You need to invest a lot of time to learn the necessary things required of you if you really want to make money online.

If you want to venture into a business affiliate marketing you need to dedicate your time to learn the necessary things, know the best platforms in which you can use to start promoting a product less on certain things like content creation and a lot of others.

You must also learn how to promote your products effectively in order to actually make money and you need to test run the system to see how it is working. in some cases you don't actually need to invest any money but you must invest time. In some cases it is quite necessary and important to invest money in order to make something tangible.

The following method of making money online you just mentioned are legit, but none of them are free. Sometimes I do wonder if there is any simple or free way of making money online.
A lot of people looking for free means of making money online mostly fall a victim in a scam site. How? Because they will be asked deposit or invest 10k to collect 50k under few minutes, how is that possible?

Instead of looking for the way of making money online, we can guide you on how you can make legitimate money online.

You can make money online possibly by taking online surveys. Though it's always stressful at times, during your free or leisure time you can be making some cent per hour.
Also there's this new way of earning by advertising or posting on social media such as Facebook, WhatsApp, telegram, Instagram, and Twitter. You need to register with 1k then you earn some money daily.

If you're not comfortable with these means you can stay here in a paid to post site and make at least $1 daily, you can make this amount if you're devoted. Spending few hours in this forum can really generate cash.

I don't think you can make money online for free because nothing is fee in this world you have to work for it just like offline where you have to work for a month before getting paid the same is limited to online you will have to work hard before you can earn a dime you can't just wait for manners to fall from heaven anyone promising you that just want to scam you and if you think the internet is a bed of roses then you're likely to get scammed of your hard earned money instead there are legit ways to make money online.

If you actually learned a skill perhaps you can out it to work on freelancing sites where you get clients who will need your skill and pay you handsomely for a jiv well done.

Gone are the days when writers only make money buy selling story books you can start a blog or better still write for sites which will pay you for writing articles trendri is a very good example of one.

You can also make money online by making videos and posting it for people to watch companies like YouTube and tiktok pays people for that.
I don't believe that. We can make money for free online without investment or learning a skill. I have earned a lots of money online for free without investing my money or learning a skill.

Though make money online for free is not easy because it requires lots of hard work and commitment. And one thing is that the earnings is low compared to investing money or learning a skill.

In a month I have earned more than $200 just by making money online without any investment or learning a skill. For any one that is new making money online especially with free way will be happy because they are making at least $1. It is after they start to invest and make lots of profits will they know that making money freely online is not easy. When I started to trade in crypto currency with $200 that I earned lots of profits with it. It is then that I knew that making money online freely is not easy.

There is ultimately no free way when it comes to making money online. Even when a bonus is involved, it still has some terms and conditions attached. If there was a free way of making money online, all online workers would suddenly become either millionaires or billionaires by now. Well, there are some ways which you can make money which does not demand much skills, although you have to be at least versatile with English as the official language. The perception that some people have created makes newbies or novice to assume that making money online is very easy.

Like I said, there are other methods which does not demand skills like; posting on forums, some workers diversify on more than one forum so they can make ends meet, making money through survey sites is also one feasible way of making money although the payout is always low and might be restricted for some countries. Making money either offline or online has not been free without a form of commitment. In other words, to make income online, you need to be adequately passionate and dedicated towards work and preferably acquire a digital skill which would definitely help you out in the future.

Well, reading all the above comments and responses have made it very clear that nothing comes for free. Be it online earnings or offline earnings, it is not easy and definitely not free. These all people have written the responses from their experiences of online earnings.
Many people read those tempting articles and blogs about making easy money online. They paint a rosy picture of one turning rich overnight from the comfort of their home and doing nothing. And people who come to online earning with that rosy picture and unrealistic expectations are set to have a huge setback soon. Many get disheartened and quit it. While some learn it from the experience and sharing from others on forums like this that the real picture is different. One has to invest time and effort to earn. One has to wait patiently for the pennies to come and slowly accumulate into a decent amount. So, the sooner you leave the rosy picture of turning rich overnight without doing anything, the better it would be.. If you are serious about online earning, buckle up for all the hardwork, patience and time that it would need. The earnings don't start pouring. You have to keep working to let your earnings grow slow and steady.

This is me posing a challenge to the thread starter to check online for even a period of one year. You would come back to realize that, there is absolutely no place online that gives out free money to users. There are situations where an online website puts up a promo or a sort of competition in which will make their users work harder than they should and with that, they could give them free bonuses but that doesn't comes free they had been a prize that has been paid by the users before the company rewarded them. There's a company one of my friend is working for, and according to her if you are able to make up to 3000 messages in a month you will be rewarded with 5% of your total income now looking at this, it is called a bonus and not free money because a level of hard work had been put into place.

I would like to correct the impression which states that, there are online platforms that offers free money because this has made many people to have their ideology or mindset that working online is very easy not until they come and experience it themselves and they end up in depression.

Okay, so there is a lot to unpack here. First of all you cannot make money online for free, you are almost always investing something, be it capital, time, energy or mental strength, fortitude or space. Aside from that, you almost always have to invest a part of yourself into whatever you’re doing, since it's not possible to make money without that. You need to realise that making money for free simply isn’t possible. You always need to invest something. You can make money without investing capital, for example, you can invest your energy by doing freelance work or by being someone who works for themselves through youtube or tik tok, but you can’t get money without investing something.

If you want to make money online you should be able to offer a particular service in return for money because nobody will actually give out money for free on the internet. If you want to make money online like I have always stated, you need to learn a particular skill and master it well and from there you can start venturing into several platforms to make some good amount of money for yourself.

Working on paid to post platforms for example does not require you to pay any money in order to get started but you will actually not make money for free instead you need to offer a service before you will be paid. You need to create unique content and make you need comments in order for you to make some good amount of money on the long-run.

Working on micro jobs platforms is also viable but you really need to be very much dedicated and bring out your time in order to get paid a return. cryptocurrency trading is also another viable business you can go into and make some good amount of money for yourself but you must be ready to learn the necessary things required and have some money in order to get started.

Hi. Your thread is very interesting and informative at the same time. Thank you for taking the time to share with us all these wonderful ways to make money online for free.To be honest, I have tried only affiliate marketing so far but I think that I will try all the rest earning ways you mention in your post as well. Of course, online jobs are like offline jobs.I mean that you have to invest time and effort in your online job in order to succeed and make a good income from it. Furthermore, you must be patient because it is impossible to become rich in a fortnight just from your online job. I believe that it is important to take into cosideration all these facts about online earning because they will help you a lot if you are really interested in working and making some money online.

The sad truth is that you can not really get free money online as people paint it. A lot of work and effort must be done before you can start to earn good and cool money online. If you have mindset of making free money online then you are not ready to earn. There is a famous saying that goes you use money to make money. Hence, you need need some startup capital in other to earn cool money online.

However, we are in digital age, and there are various ways to make cool money online nowadays all thanks to the technology. But before you can make money online you have to give value first, by acquire some skills or rendering some indemand Services. If you learn services that are in demand or you have skill that customers want then you can exchange the skill or knowledge for money online.

Other method you can follow to make cool money online is by selling your stuffs and items that you no longer use anymore. You can do this type of business through online stores like Amazon or eBay etcetera. Online surveys is another area you should look out for if want to earn some cool money, although making huge money on some survey platform depends on your location.