How can I learn JavaScript coding?

Ajebo25

Verified member
As much as I know a coding is the process of putting information in the computer but the only difference is that you will do that by speaking the computers language which is code, coding is one of the hardest job which one can learn and many people said that if one should learn it that it has man profits for I'll be called by many People to write codes for them.

I heard that the computer has the ability to speak in many languages which are still codes but different way and I learned that I can learn different kind of coding for the computer, I was told that I can learn python, JavaScript and html and am planning to learn ether of this coding but I don't know which one is more important.

Nite

Valued Contributor
Before you learn any new language, you have to first masterthe basics of it. JavaScript is the backbone of the internet. It is true that you can build a site without using JavaScript, but doing so will be a dull experience for the end user, no form helpers, no animation, etc. JavaScript has one of the best ecosystems, everybody knows how a programming language's popularity depends on its ecosystem and feature set. It's also easy to learn as it is a great programming language for the beginners. You just have to have passion for it, and build projects to gain a better learning experience. Most importantly, you need to take advantage of online courses and other resources. The world wide web is full of resources for JavaScript. So, if you want to master it, take online courses seriously. I've heard some good online courses like Udacity, Coursera, where you can get started.

saoussen5765

Valued Contributor
You have to learn some React courses because React is based on JSX means Javascript coding then you will learn many tricks, there are many React JS tutorials even React with Django or Lavaral.