How can I make money as Application Developer?

uptrendfinancialsignal

Verified member
From my perspective, one of the ways to make money as an application developer is to start by trying to create and selling your own apps. This could be done on platforms like the App Store or Google Play. It's worth mentioning that it also needs combination of technical skills, creativity, and you also need more than enough market research as well because it will help you identify profitable niches. To be honest, engagement on freelance work as an application developer can be a lucrative option too. You should consider platforms like Upwork or Fiverr to find clients seeking the service you render.

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
Based on what I have seen, I would encourage you to start offering consulting services to different businesses or individuals that are looking for ways to develop their own apps. It can also be a very profitable avenue for the people . There are so many people that are willing to pay for expert advice which is an avenue to make money. It is not secret that the demand for mobile apps is constantly growing at an alarming rate and it indicate that developing apps for businesses or startups is a good way to go.