How Can I Make Money From Yahoo?

Sikapa

Verified member
Yahoo is another money making platform but is seems no one is talking about it here. Why? Is it because we don't have any ideas about how to make money using Yahoo platform? Well I myself have no idea about that and I'm here to ask so that we can all gather an ideas on how to make money from Yahoo. We are all here to learn from one another so maybe if you have an idea about it then kindly share with us.

Yahoo is an old website that I even heard of it when I was a kid. I remember in school time when I was at JHS I and my friends will go to the internet cafe just to create Yahoo accounts. Although we don't actually know what we are using this account for but we will just create it. Is when I grew up that I got to know that Yahoo is also a social media site and a platform for business and other things like news, sports and many more. People are making money from Yahoo and others are also selling on Yahoo, in fact, Yahoo is a well know platform for making money online.

Have anyone try making money from Yahoo? Do you have any idea that you can share with us concerning about how to make money on Yahoo? Then let's share ideas together.