Earn Money How Can I Make Money Online Reading News?

kayode10

VIP Contributor
I am a kind of person who never get satisfied when it comes to looking for opportunity that will bring more money for me online.

I asked people around so tell me some of the things I can do to make money online. even if it is going to cost me some money to attend training I will always do it.

In fact I subscribe to different money making online blogs so as to receive latest update on how to go about it when it comes to make money online.

There was a time I heard someone saying that you can make money online by reading news.

I asked him to explain to me, he said I need to subscribe to a program. But I was unable to see him again since that day. So I want to ask you guys that how can I make money reading news online?

There are sites emerging online everyday that gives room to earn profits from reading news and and comments. I think finding the best site for this kind of jobs, to be really profitable in online earning forums and sites take time and having as many online sites you active on will also increase the amount you can earn daily.

The very first time I heard about making money while reading news, I was very joyous because I love reading news. I was asked to pay some money before I could earn as well. But when I met up with the threshold, I was not paid, I was told to refer some people before I could withdraw.

There are many websites that afford people the opportunity of making money online by reading news.
The following are good examples of these sites.

Nnu version 2
Newsnaira

Nnu is a Nigerian website but its membership is open to all countries of the world.
This site pays you to login and read news every day.

Newsnaira is a get paid to read news in Nigeria. Like nnu, you make money when you login and read news .

There are many websites that afford people the opportunity of making money online by reading news.
The following are good examples of these sites.

Nnu version 2
Newsnaira

Nnu is a Nigerian website but its membership is open to all countries of the world.
This site pays you to login and read news every day.

Newsnaira is a get paid to read news in Nigeria. Like nnu, you make money when you login and read news .
Were you able to make money on NNU. I tried my best to make money through the programs. I could remember I even invited many people to partake in the program it I was not able to make any money from it. Though I learnt there are many people that were lucky to collect and make money through it

Were you able to make money on NNU. I tried my best to make money through the programs. I could remember I even invited many people to partake in the program it I was not able to make any money from it. Though I learnt there are many people that were lucky to collect and make money through it
I made money but not much. I was one of the initial members of nnu when it didn't require you to have at least two referers before you could make a withdrawal request. If you had N100.000 in your nnu account , you would be able to withdraw it without any referring anybody.

If you happened to be one of the earlier members of nnu, you would definitely make money.

I have learnt about so many off this sites and you have been in operation for a long time now. I have heard of nnu, Nigeria news time and atpays. The problem with them is that they're going to require you to pay some amount of money before you can have access to the platform.