Make money online by reading random books and novels.

CALVINDOL

VIP Contributor
How interesting is it to know that you can totally make money online today by just reading books online and not just books but rather your favourite novels and magazines on various paid to read websites and platforms that are considered to be legit and flexible including user-friendly on the internet . It is absolutely insane and interesting to see how the internet has totally made it more and more easier for each and everyone of us to have a share of the money it has to give my performance task and different online jobs and duties on legit platforms . Readme.io is particularly one of the best paid to read websites and platform that I have come across on the internet and the good thing about this paid to read website is that you can get it as an application on the Google app store or on the Google Play store so as to avoid encountering unnecessary ads while trying to read magazines and novels on the platform itself .

Within a couple of weeks you are sure to cash out $30 on this website which absolutely sound relatively legit and flexible . The only downside of this paid to read website is that you can only get compensated via only one payout method which is PayPal . For countries like Nigeria and Ghana the use of PayPal payout method is not rampantly or popularly used buy online hustlers so this could be a problem to some extent .

Making money online do not have to be very stressful because there are so many legit and user-friendly website that are considered to be very flexible when it comes to the making of money online and some of this website help their members and users to make real cash and real money online by just doing the things they know how to do best some of these things include your hobbies and their passions . Talking about the act of making money online by reading random magazines or novels and story books , well indeed such money-making strategy definitely exist and in fact a lot of people are already making real money and real cash online by reading a story book which possibly could be their favourite or possibly a random novel .

I may not know about the website you mentioned in your thread , but in my own perspective I believe such website do exist and I personally may have come across such website because according to my instincts a website with such activity to it members and users definitely rings in my mind .

I am really frustrated with the users like this one who create content about a website without actually testing themselves. Then there are posters who reply to the post without even bothering to check the website that is being discussed on the thread. When I checked readme.io, I was redirected to the website readme.com. When you visit this website on the homepage you will see "ReadMe transforms your API docs into interactive hubs that help developers succeed." Does anyone without any knowledge of programming actually understand what it actually means? This is a platform to build developer hubs. I would like moderators like @Suba to be more careful about what the users are posting.
On a side note, there are of course websites where you can read books and make money by reading. These websites are the platform where user submit their books to be converted into audiobooks. Users who join to make money by reading are required to have good skills with the English language and of course better diction.

Last edited: