How can i make money online without a skill or experience?

Y

yaw

I have been struggling to make money online, because i don't have any online skill or experience. So I need a help please.

V

vanya

You can make money without Skill Or experience with- 1. Paid Online Surveys, 2. Micro-Tasking, 3. Data Entry 4. Play online Video Games and many more ways.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Data entering job, micro jobs like picoworkers, microworkers, and even posting on forums etc, can earn you money online. Provided you can read and write and understand set of instructions you will earn money online. It's wonderful that online opened up for both skilled and unskilled to earn. So, anyone can earn money online, it's your hard work to push on and secure an in-demand skill will enable you to earn more money doing some gigs online.

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
I have been struggling to make money online, because i don't have any online skill or experience. So I need a help please.
Hi, yaw. Nice to meet you. Making money online is great because you can work from home. You do not need to have any online skills or experience.
You can complete micro-tasks, participate in surveys and even try affiliate marketing. Of course, we have to be careful because there are a lot of sites that are fake and you may waste your precious time without getting paid in the end. A very good way to earn money is this forum. I like Trendri very much although I am a new user. However, I understood from the very beginning that this site is legit and trustworthy. They have great support. Mr Fecoms is so helpful and he is always willing to help you with everything. The best thing about Trendri is that you earn money while having a good time because you meet new people which is so exciting, you interact with them, you post threads and you get informed about several topics that have to do with health, with ways to earn money, with insurances and so many other topics.

Suba

Staff member
If you think you don't have the skills and experience, most importantly you can understand English, joining Trendri forums is the right first step because Trendri forums not only give you rewards in this forum, you will mainly increase your knowledge by reading a lot of other members' threads, and make simple comments, develop your skills in the fields you like, if you don't understand ask questions, of course there will be many members who reply.

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
If you think you don't have the skills and experience, most importantly you can understand English, joining Trendri forums is the right first step because Trendri forums not only give you rewards in this forum, you will mainly increase your knowledge by reading a lot of other members' threads, and make simple comments, develop your skills in the fields you like, if you don't understand ask questions, of course there will be many members who reply.
Hi Suba. Nice to meet you. Hope you are doing well. Yes, you are right and I fully agree with you. It is very important to know the English language.
Trendri forum is a great platform to earn some money and gain a lot of knowledge.

Skysaint

Verified member
Well, the online community have made it in such a way that both the skilled and the unskilled can make money online just that the amount the both parties can make ain't the same; the former earns better online than the later.
I know you can understand and write in English so joining paid to post site like trendi is actually a good step in the right direction. There are other posting forums just like trendi that you could earn money from my giving in your quality posts in English, sites like bizdustry, forum coin and beermoney forum. They come with their different policies so you would have to study them before being active in any of them.

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
Well, the online community have made it in such a way that both the skilled and the unskilled can make money online just that the amount the both parties can make ain't the same; the former earns better online than the later.
I know you can understand and write in English so joining paid to post site like trendi is actually a good step in the right direction. There are other posting forums just like trendi that you could earn money from my giving in your quality posts in English, sites like bizdustry, forum coin and beermoney forum. They come with their different policies so you would have to study them before being active in any of them.
Hi Skysaint. Hope you are fine. Thank you for your nice post. Yes, I fully agree with you. Everyone can make money online nowadays. There are so many good sites like Trendri where you can make money. Of course, you have to review their policies in advance.