How can I make passive income online as a student?

AyibatariGodslove

Please can anyone show my a legit way on how I could make cash simply from home online. I've been searching for legit sites and apps that could pay but All to no availability.

There are a ton of ways to make money online now and you can find some of the best ones on our “Kevin David” YouTube channel. Today we are going to share one of the coolest ways to make you up to $500 per week or even per day easily. Video gaming is very popular everywhere around the globe.n. No, you don’t need to create a gaming channel of your own and live stream or shoot gaming videos. The steps are quite simple but you need to watch the video until the end to understand and implement the whole process and start earning money online.
please click the link and watch and understand the full video..its legit and trusted..https://shrinke.me/ZhsPg

There are several businesses you can venture into and make money online but first of all you must understand that it is not easy but with proper knowledge and guidance you can definitely make it through. One of the businesses I want to introduce to you today is affiliate marketing. This business is very lucrative but you must have proper knowledge of how it works before you can be able to make money from it and that is not all because there are other things you must know such as how to promote it effectively on social media platforms. You must also bear in mind that it requires some amount of money for you to be able to make some sales.
Another good online business in which you can venture into and make money passively is print on demand. It seems that a lot of people do not talk about this business line because it is mostly good for people who are graphics designers because it requires you to make some designs and post on a print of demand platform like redbubble and so many others. if it happens that your designs are very good then people started buying it, you make money even if you are sleeping. I think you should focus on making good designs instead of focusing on making money at first.

Are you from Nigeria? If you are from Nigeria this content if for you
As a student as I am, you can start online business by starting Start A Blogging Business.
An Online Business In Nigeria That Pays Directly To Bank Account
Blogging is an online business that pays daily or weekly in Nigeria. It is one of the legit ways to make money online in dollars.
A successful blog has three investments in common:
Professional website
Quality contents
SEO Strategies
Aside from publishing content on your blog, you need to get it out to your readers almost for free.
This is where SEO comes into play. And I am sure I don’t need to say much about the website, it should be your first concern.
Also, if you have a full-time job, don’t blog about general news, you won’t survive the posting frequency.
Instead, go for niches that do well with weekly posts with not many hourly demands.
Last, you don’t need to blog on topics you love, but you need to love the topics you blog on.
How Does The Blogging Online Business Pays?
Your first blog monetization should not be AdSense – you have little traffic. Instead, sell a service or products that earns you money immediately.
Pay more attention to producing quality contents especially in the early days of your blogging. Else, you won’t earn a dime even with your affiliate links
Start now, learn fast, and set your expectations right – knowing good things takes time. And be careful not to treat your blog as a hobby, but a business.
You also Join Top Affiliate Marketing Programs
One of the best online business that pays well in Nigeria.
Most top bloggers that make money online in Nigeria do so with affiliate marketing programs.
What is affiliate marketing, and how does it work?
Affiliate marketing is an online business idea where you make money selling third-party products.
The company you are affiliating with will give you a unique link.
The company then pays you an agreed commission when someone buys via your link.
As a university student, I was affiliating with several companies in maiduguri and across Nigeria.
Then, I do help students and lecturers make orders online or sign-up for programs, and the company paid Me

As a student, though there is no harm in working on sites and rewards apps, but I would advice you get a skill set that you can work with oj the long run. Your earnings from sites and reward apps can be used as side gigs, after all it's always better to have more than one source of income. My reason for saying this is that these days there are no jobs out there, especially for those in developing countries and underdeveloped countries. The best way to survive is to obtain a skill set.

It is very important that you as a student should be making forward some plans that you are going to be self-dependent without needing to ask your parents every now and then for money . The economy is particularly very harsh and hot that you cannot really blame anybody and you have to put in work to ensure that you survive on your own .

1. Blogging. You can be able to start a blog on your own where you are going to be sharing important pieces of information that is concerned with what you are schooling about . There are so many platforms that allow you to start your career for free and then you can move it to another host when you are ready for monetization .

2. Freelance writing . You can as well be able to position yourself strategically online as a freelance writer . You are going to be contacted to write articles for blogs or emails or search engine optimisation content for brands and they usually pay a very good amount of money .

3.coach . There are definitely some people in your category that are going to do with some little tutorials from time to time and you can help them with that.