Online and offline, which is easier to create passive income?.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
There is no doubt that creating passive income both online and offline requires some level of knowledge and skills and also some level of patience in order to achieve it.

But not with standing there are a lot of people that have been able to create passive income both online and offline because they put in some level of work and consistency. Creating passive income in the offline space requires a lot of monetary investment and a typical example is if you want to build a rental property.

You need to invest a lot of money and on the long-run you can be able to make passive income without even much skills. But in the online space you need a lot of skills and knowledge and not necessarily money for you to create passive income for yourself.

So the difference between creating passive income online and offline is that in the offline space you require a lot of capital and not necessarily skill but in the online space you require a lot of skills are not necessarily capital.

If you want to start ebook publishing online for example you don't need money to get started instead you need skills to write books that will make sales and generate passive income. So in your own opinion which is more preferable and easier?.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
From my experience I think it is easier offline Though you need to invest a lot of money offline with passive income but offline you can be able to make passive income without having skills but online space you need skills and the right knowledge. So creating passive income online needs just more than money unlike offline that you require only the capital to start off so it easier offline.

niche

Verified member
I feel that it far more easier to get a passive income offline, since there is less discrimination, all investors get the same promised returns. Online it is very difficult for older ugly people to have a passive income, especially if they have powerful enemies. Additionally top companies and government agencies in some countries are making fake claims about online income , website ownership.

Phantasm

Banned
For me, it is best and pretty much easier to make money offline than making money online. Offline making money is made easier because you can be able to fastly predict market changes, price of good and monitor your market with ease. Online, you have to possess some tools such as having a laptop or a phone, having a reliable website which you earn from (if you don't manage or have your own website). All you need to make money offline is your start up capital and you're goid to go