How can one build wealth and retire young?

btaliat

VIP Contributor
If is very possible to be young and successful. The success factors depend on many issues. At times government of the nation hasten the progress of the citizens by putting in place some economic policies in favour of the citizens. Most of the sites that we visit thar belong to the white. Their ages range from 20 to 22. Whereas those age bracket in some countries are still depending on their parents to eat.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
One can build wealth and retire young following some steps like,
1: determination
2:goals
3:plans
4: investment
5: hardworking
One can build wealth with the following steps and retire young
Being determined, having set goals, long term vision, and putting his or her utmost best to execute those vision or ideas, will enable the person to achieve his or her dream on time and not during old age when the bones, and tissues are just weak to continue on a stressful venture.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
One can build wealth and retire young following some steps like,
1: determination
2:goals
3:plans
4: investment
5: hardworking
One can build wealth with the following steps and retire young

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Wealth building is not as easy as building a house while some might be lucky some will be unlucky. Some were born with silver spoon which avail them the resources to succeed in life without hassles. Some struggles with life from their early years till they are old. The only way to build wealth and retire young is through business which you must have started in your youths when you still have the strength and energy to do the business.
Yeah, the best time to build from the scratch is during youthful time when the blood is too hot and capable of taking some risk to become successful. It will be hard to struggle too much during our old age to make money out of business. Doing business now to retire early even when our body isn't showing signs of weakness.

Setfragil

Wealth building is not as easy as building a house while some might be lucky some will be unlucky. Some were born with silver spoon which avail them the resources to succeed in life without hassles. Some struggles with life from their early years till they are old. The only way to build wealth and retire young is through business which you must have started in your youths when you still have the strength and energy to do the business.

Kaslas

The solution to financial problems is just about saving as case maybe. According to my financial mentor, He said the best way to gain financial freedom is to make your money working for you, and constantly saving won’t make money work to you. The best is to invest the money when you save up to some certain level..
Like me for instance.. I invested 100,000 Naira around March last year Into palm oil business and around December the money was tripled. I believe no bank to give such interest.. coming this March again. I’m planning to invest all the 300k

Adesam

The only legitimate road to getting rich and retire early is through entrepreneurship. Having a good skill that solves major problems or good business idea is a short cut to wealth. I think the mistake most parents or older generation made was the issue of job security which they think can only be attained via government job. No government job can make one rich, you can only get comfortable that is if you are in the right position. Only business can afford one that privilege.

Godslamp

Plagiarism warning
  1. Track your spending for at least a month. You may want to use a financial software package to help you do this. Make sure to categorize your expenditures. Sometimes being aware of how much you spend can help you control your spending habits.
  2. Trim the fat. Break down your wants and needs. The need for food, shelter, and clothing are obvious, but also address less obvious needs. For instance, you may realize you're eating lunch at a restaurant every day

IamDozzy

First of, it depends on the goal, ambitions and drive of the person to achieve this goals. If the goals are little bit shallow then it wouldn't take long for the person to achieve these goals and finally retire. But if these goals are ambitious and really huge , the it would probably take the person a lot of time to achy these goals amongst challenges he/she would face on the way. This might cause him/her to retire at an old age.

Makah

This thread is lovely and I will speak about my own opinion about it.
When you start working and you start saving and hussling at a very young before you know you are a multi millionaire and by then you will be in affluence. One thing affecting young people this days is they live an extravagant life and they spend anyhow they earn which they end up no savings at all

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
I think its more of purpose in life and everyone can't always be the same i think , so there have to be the rich ones too , and one thing i notice about some rich people i have seen is that they always like to invest more than spending and this is why they just don't grow broke like that i think , so that's actually the difference

marcusfe

I quite understand vividly that we are not the same at all. I've see somebody of under 25yrs who is very successful in business and become very rich and wealthy and at the same time I've seen some adults of over 60yrs who are still living in abject poverty despite all their struggles to make it in life.
What possibly be the things that poor ones are doing wrong that the rich are getting c correctly is it just destiny?

Georgeadawara

The only way to build wealth isby engaging in different types of business work hard and invest more the more you invest the more you grow be in to business an work hard business will make you be updated and learn how to save not always spending and having a rterry account that by doing such you can earn more and be wealthy T young age.

Khezo

Building wealth and retiring young is what a lot of people wish for in fact I believe a lot of people want it because it's just the best thing to do you work when you are young when she have the energy and the strength to do all the strangers things you want to do then enjoy your money when you're old live a very comfortable life but the only way you can achieve this is by going into investments good businesses

Georgeadawara

The only way to build wealth isby engaging in different types of business work hard and invest more the more you invest the more you grow be in to business an work hard business will make you be updated and learn how to save not always spending and having a rterry account that by doing such you can earn more and be wealthy T young age.

Olajidey

One thing I understand is that the rich get richer, the reason is that the rich see investment opportunity and invest in it for example real estate that worth $1000, it will be very easy for the rich man to drop money but a poor man will find it difficult to drop money and by the end of the money the rich man will get his profit while the poor man remain the same.

Sammyesx

Getting rich at a young age through business is not that easy, people that were able to become very wealthy early from their business where people that started a business when their was little or no competition or people that were actually very unique in their business model

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
This topic is actually the wish of most entrepreneurs that they engaged in business because they want to get rich quick so they can just play golf or any of their hobbies. But life is not like that. Even if you get rich you should not retire early for you may get bored with life - eating, drinking, traveling, sleeping, whatever. When there is no work you may lose your motivation.

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
One can only build wealth and retire young on a condition.
If the person plan well when in service by investing and be doing business.
The first thing to do when you join service is to join cooperative and get loan to start business. After returning the loan then he will now continued re-invest .so that before retirement age he would have even drop resignation latter and face his business.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I quite understand vividly that we are not the same at all. I've see somebody of under 25yrs who is very successful in business and become very rich and wealthy and at the same time I've seen some adults of over 60yrs who are still living in abject poverty despite all their struggles to make it in life.
What possibly be the things that poor ones are doing wrong that the rich are getting c correctly is it just destiny?
When it comes to doing business and becoming wealthy enough through it takes time, courage, vision and adequate plans to come by. We just can't just fold our arms and watch wealth come our way. We work towards it to drag it come closer. Everything works with passion and desire to drive success from it.