Crypto How can one learn Future crytocurrency trading without stress?

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
Recently I received Email from Binance that am louky to be among those that they wanted to give an advantage of getting loan of 500 USDT with 0percent interest that i should claimed it in which i did.

I will show the screenshot. But when I asked somebody how to go about it he told me that before I can trade, i need to learn how to trade Futures Trading in which it will cost me like $300 and this $300 in our country is not small money.

Imaging some body like me hustling to make and ends meet now looking for $300 to learn how to trade though some body might gain something more than that latter but presently I do not have such an amount of money on me.

This is the reason why I throw it here that if I can get somebody that can put me through on how to go about it.

At times all this opportunity rear to get so I do not want to lose it.
If you can really help in which I belief that you can really be of help to me.
Here is the claim I made and they told me that am successful .

Josemendez

Verified member
To learn future trading , you can use Binance tutorial videos if you are using Binance. There are also tons of videos in YouTube that shows how one can successful carry out future trading . Infact there is a trading app in Binance where one can be able to use a bot to trade passively.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
Learning future trading it's not that easy without a mentor but through engaging oneself watching YouTube videos as a beginner, you can start to pick up one two things there before going to trade. Then, after you have learnt the basics, I will advise you start with demo accounts to know it's done before investing your real money.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
You don't need to accrue stress when you're learning FUTURE trading. You should learn it gradually with time schedule to enable you do other things too. Of you're determined you'll learn it within some days and not even some months cos you don't need special skills to master it, just the way you mastered trading ON-SPOT you'll master it too.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
So you received an email from Binance which actually claimed that they are giving you free money to trade on their platform? Are you ure that the email was legitimate because I do not think that Binance would send free money to someone for trading. Anyways, trading crypto is not that easy until you become fully aware about how it is done. Right now I am learning crypto trading by learning how to analyze crypto data and how to actually predict the price. It will still take me a lot of time to learn trading.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
Trading is not a simple endeavor that you have to fully learn the mechanics. But to spend $300 to learn is outrageous. In trading stocks what I know is that you can connect to a broker or agent. I don't know with crypto but I think it should be similar because trading is always handled by a trader. But in online trading perhaps you would not need a broker.