How Can You Get A $125 Ad Voucher For Your Advertising Campaign?

SteeveJo

Hello fellow marketers,

My name is Steve, and I believe I found a platform that might be interesting to all digital marketers or just to all marketers out there.

If you’re like me, and are serious about marketing and making money then you are surely running ads to promote your products whether it is Google ads, Bing ads, Solo ads, etc.

Today, I want to give you the opportunity to get some of your cashback on your advertising campaign. By using this platform you have the possibility of getting a $125 voucher from Adzooma, just for running your Bing/Microsoft ads with us.

What Is Adzooma? You might ask

Adzooma is a platform that allows its users to easily manage, automate and optimize their Google, Microsoft, and Facebook ads.

If you haven’t tried Microsoft ads yet, now is a great time to start.
Because thanks to our special partnership with Microsoft, we are excited to offer you $125 in free ads when you spend $25. (New Microsoft Ad accounts only)
So you get 5 times your ad spend and a whole new stream of targeted, potential customers.
And all you have to do is join Adzooma. Which is our award-winning paid platform . . . that’s actually FREE.

Why Adzooma?​

If you’d like to reduce your daily ad management and optimization to just minutes a day, while easily managing and scaling multiple accounts, you’ll love Adzooma.
Our Google, Facebook & Microsoft ads platform, offers everything you need for stress-free campaign management, all in a single interface.

• Rule-based automation saves you hours every week
  • 24/7 optimization helps to improve your quality score, conversions, and ROI
  • Opportunity Engine analyses ad data and suggests improvements you can put in action in a few clicks
  • Multiple account management for 'all in one place' convenience
  • Real-time custom reporting tracks ROI & keeps you in full control at all times
Adzooma is now FREE, but as you can see from the list, it offers more than some paid platforms.

You can join Adzooma today and claim your $125 in Free Ads in 4 fast and simple steps.

1. Open an Account
  2. Join Adzooma. It is completely free.
  3. Add your Microsoft ad account to Adzooma.
  4. Spend just $25 on your ad campaign to claim your $125 free.

For a complete review of Adzooma CLICK HERE. It is always better to have all the information.

I wish you all the best in your digital marketing journey, and I hope to see you on the other side.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Well I am not really interested in affiliate marketing for now but based on what you have explained up there I think it is a website that people who are interested of becoming an affiliate marketer should try out. If you're saying that they are legit and they are paying at least you should have dropped a payment proof to convince a lot of people who will not believe this write-up.