How ChatGPT is Changing Digital Marketing Landscape

Mika

VIP Contributor
OpenAI’s ChatGPT is an Artificial Intelligence (AI) tool that will give you answer to any query. You can ask it to tell you a joke to enlighten your day or ask to create codes for the website you are designing.

I use ChatGPT for a lot of things including marketing. I ask ChatGPT to write ne ad copies, I then upload those copies on Canva to create marketing materials like social media templates, flyers, posters, etc.

I use ChatGPT to generate text content that I use on my marketing material. However, before I use the generated content, I also do heavy editing to make it like human written.

Yusra3

VIP Contributor
ChatGPT is changing how we do online advertising by making content creation, SEO adjustments, and posting on social media easier. Its AI writing skills let marketers quickly make a lot of blog posts, ad words, emails and other stuff. This extends distance while saving time and money. ChatGPT also helps with data analysis to make marketing plans better. But, too much trust in AI can lead to problems like getting penalized for having duplicate content. The main thing is to mix ChatGPT's productivity with human supervision for careful and successful online advertising.