How Dangerous is Cancer of the Skin?

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
Skin Cancer is most frequent in light - skinned persons who spend a lot of time in the sun.

It usually appears in places where the sun huts with most force, especially : on the ear, on the cheek bone or temple, on the nose and on the lips

Skin cancer may take many forms. It usually begins as a little ring the color of Pearl with a hole in the center. It grows little by little.

Most cancers of the skin are not dangerous if treated in time. Surgery is needed to remove them. If you have a chronic sire that might be skin cancer, see a health worker.

To prevent skin cancer, light - skinned persons should protect themselves from the sun and always wear a hat. Persons who have suffered from cancer of the skin and have to work in the sun can buy special creams that protect them. Zincoxide ointment is cheap and works well.

What is the Causes and how Dangerous is Cancer of the Skin?.

Zerinm

Cancer of the skin is very dangerous for the health because it is very deadly it can lead to death so we should make sure we take proper precautions to avoid it

Gowinso

Skin cancer can be minimize with the us wof clove boil 100 PCs of cloves with 1 litter of water and drink in the morning before breakfast cloves kill cancer cell in the body

Zina

Cancer of the skin is a deadly disease that have endangers a lot of life itit is mostly caused by those that like using bleaching cream which contains chemicals and end up and endangering the skinwhich causes harm to the skin like the cancer and cancer can also be due to sun exposure when you're exposed to too much of sun everyday it increases the risk of developing cancer of the skin that is why if I know you are going under the sun you should make sure that the clothes you're wearing cover your body to prevent direct sunlight to your skin

Buzemak

I give kudos to the writer, I have never read any thing about skin cancer, this has given me inside of it. Thank this forum because gives me opportunity to learn