How Did You Achieve Financial Freedom In Your Life?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
There are many people who talk about business finance a lot. I do not blame them because business finance is such an important field that avoiding it is impossible when it comes to conducting a business or investing in a business. In fact, the money you "invest" in any kind of business is itself a very important aspect of finance. However, many people actually discuss a,lot of things about finance, but they often forget the main purpose of talking behind finance. Actually, the actual reason behind why we talk a lot of finance is simple. We learn many things about finance and apply many practical tips regarding finance in order to gain "financial freedom".

The term "Financial freedom" has a very big and deep meaning. Almost all the people on earth are struggling to gain the financial freedom. A person can gain financial freedom by working hard and depending only on Allah Almighty. Moreover, learning knowledge and applying that knowledge or education in the right manner is also a very important aspect of financial freedom. Most of the people on earth do not get the financial freedom they desire because not all the people are rich. So how did you get the financial freedom you wanted in life?

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
I had a business before but I didn't earn much from the 4 years of operation. When I closed the business it was like break even only in terms of the finances. Fortunately I was called by a bank for an employment so I had my income again together with the income of my wife. I am fortunate that my employer had granted me a housing loan which afforded us to buy a house. After paying the mortgage in full that was the time that my wife and I declared our financial freedom. Our financial obligations were the minor ones like electricity and other monthly payments plus the expenses for the car. I can say that our budget is more than we spend so our savings are not touched. I just hope that I can maintain this financial status until my last day on earth. It is a nice feeling to realize that I have more money than I need.

Yusra3

VIP Contributor
In order to create a financial independence, I had to plan the way to generate several streams of the income and live below my means. I tried not to spend on the things which for my taste do not provide me any pleasure and need to minimize every type of debt and invest the money systematically. The incorporation of dividend stocks and rental properties portfolio was a powerful and successful conservant strategy for covering my expenses irrespective of whether I was actively employed or not. Frugality and the mode of life, this lifestyle was the key to my wealth. One such section of the article I read has touched this subject. To be precise, the article deals with the sustainable development of the nation in various layers.