How Long Did It Take You To Be Profitable?

moonchild

VIP Contributor
We are all after one goal as traders and that is seeking and becoming profitable because we've lost a lot and we've sacrificed a lot of our time into our craft to the point where we've lost relationships and severe a lot of associations, we want our sacrifices to pay off, we want to be free and make profits.

How long did it take you to make profits in this journey for me it took me 4 years, and finally this year I'll say I've begin to Figure it out and it can only get better, one of the radical changes that occurred to me was getting a mentor with a verified track record, it put me ahead and on to the winning path.

FinTrader

I made my first profit very quickly. But it turned out that it was just luck. But I began to be able to trade more consistently when I finally developed my trading strategy and began to trade meaningfully and systematically, controlling risks. It took me about 2 years.

tray59

Forex trading is one of those businesses that will take you time before you start making money when I get started it's take me slot of time to make good amount of money I learn from various sources and at the same time, demo account is one of the best place which equip me with alot of knowledge but I spent about six good month to make money online through forex because I hire someone who teach me how to trade properly so as per this I start making money after six months of training in the semi account thou everyone are not the same