How Long Did It Take You To Make Your First Online Money

Sikapa

Verified member
The truth here is making money online is not something easy as some people think. It needs much time to succeed in this game. Many people see it differently which they end up being stranded because reality is different from their thoughts. Online money making is not easy to win game but it take the winner much time too.

People just jump into conclusion whenever they hear how to make PayPal money. They just think they will be rich just overnight and so if they see the reality in the game, then they vanish. Nothing good comes out easily my dear.
Those YouTube people won't tell you the truth because he wants more views and followers so YouTube can pay him.

I remember when I first started online money making, it took me more than six month to earn money which means it wasn't easy for me at all. If you are a newbie and this your first time of making money online the you have to be focus and determine. Just know what you are doing that is all. You will surely make it. A times you just need encouragement. Know you won't be rich just overnight but because of your determination, failure can never dismantle your flag of success.

How long did it take you to make your first online money? Let's encourage the newbies who have never make money online before by sharing our experience.

Finger Geek

Verified member
It doesn't take me much time to start to make money. Then it was easy make some little dollar then. It was ptc websites that was popular then and there were lots of ads to click. When I first started, before 3 days I have made my first dollar with just to click on ads. Not unlike now that it is no longer easy to make $1 in a week.

The first website that I earn my fist dolar was donkey mails. They still exist till now but the are no longer paying as earnings can only be converted to promote links. Apart form PTC websites, another way that I do make money was with faucet website and the first faucet website that I earned with is freebitco.in I earnedy first bitcoin there. It is with the website that I first know and earned bitcoin. Till today I still claim free bitcoin from the website. Those day the website had a sister website that gives free dogecoin which is called freedoge.co.in but it no longer exist.

Making money online has been what I like since I was younger. As days and years pass by, I grew to know more ways to make money online. Now I am making money online with more than 5 options including forex and cryptocurrency trade.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Well it didn't take a very long time but what happened is that I have been looking for opportunities to make money online for a long time and I didn't see any opportunity to make money then because I didn't have a skill .

When I was browsing on the internet about different ways I can make money on the internet without a skill I was referred to So many Ways such as paid to click and playings of games but none of these ways was really profitable.

I started earning online when I came across bizdustry then. It was really one of the best paid to post website people were really making money from and since it was a new upcoming paid to post it was even possible for me to make up to $2 on daily basis then.

Ever since then I got introduced to different ways of making money on the internet such as pico working , trendri beermoneyforum and other paid to post website including forum coin.

For now I still make money on bizdustry and trendri. Those are the best way to earn for me and I have been earning them for some times now and they are still paying .

Chandana

It depend on the program you have involved. I earned my first Dollar with in the first day when I was working on micro-work sites. ( I could not withdrow it until fulfill $ 50)