How long did it take you to work online??

Abubakar chado

As we all know the internet is a wild piece of range where people can make money online there are many people who have falling into scam because that they have failed to receive advice which has been given to them that they must see a payment proof before they join any website.

Working online takes time annotations in order for you to make something out of it got many people who wants to get rid of it quickly and always try to find shortcuts in order to make money online for this particular types of people always get scammed it is the type of people that are patient in love and hard-working that make something out of online business how long does it take you to work online daily?

Ajebo25

Verified member
I strongly agree with you when you say that the lot of scam websites online I myself have fallen into one of those scam websites many times and I must say that it's a really painful experience when you work tirelessly on a website and you end up not getting paid not to think of the registration fee which I used to register on the website when it was time for withdrawal the website owner said that they couldn't pay me do you use to the fact that I needed to prefer like 200 people which they didn't told me at the beginning I was annoyed but I decided to try it it took me like a month before I finally found the 200 reference and when I completed it I messaged them and told them to pay me but they said that they couldn't because there wasn't enough funds for the website.

I understood them that it was hard to manage a website so I told them to pay me half of my payment even though they couldn't afford everything before the next day I started hearing on social media that the website has crashed I run to my phone browser and I found out I couldn't access the website anymore thinking of all the suffering on the website I was hurt

E

eldavis

It took me weeks before I started earning up to a dollar within a day. The reason why most persons are not able to earn much is the fact that they do not have the patience to wait, like you Rightly said, they are simply looking for ways to make money in no time, this is also why most people fall into scam sites or fake platforms where they end up loosing money to it. Working to earn online requires time, consistency, patience, discipline and of cause hard work.

Finger Geek

Verified member
I have been working online since 2010 and then it was not easy to make money online then with very little opportunities or websites to make money with. Unlike now that there are many websites that we can earn money with.
When I first started. I jammed into many websites that after working for days or weeks on them an request for my earnings, they will not pay me. But that did nit stopped me as I know that I will try to earn online one day.
So the first real website that I later encountered was donkeymail which is a paid to click website. Then it was easy to earn reasonable amount of money with PTC websites in few days but not now. It was on the website that I earned my first $1. So later I came across many other legit websites that also paid me. The easiest of them all and still paying is freebitco dot in.

Heartstrings

I have never have the opportunity to work online before to earn money,no matter how little it is. This is my very first time and I am so happy I finally do have to earn something. The truth is,the ones I have come across will either ask for deposit or refferals. Definitely there are many people out there who are sammers so it makes me to be conscious of whatever I want to get myself into. I saw the payment proof of this site, reason why I decided to use my brain and earn, instead hoping and begging people.

You see anything online that prefers refferals or deposit,I am out. Because so many of them are scams. I like this site and looking forward to see more of it.

Ithedicious

Valued Contributor
It depends on the amount of money I am interested to make at the end of the day . Possibly in a situation that I have to spend my time to make 5 comments here on this platform I could spend more than 30 minutes but sometimes I could spend up to 1 hour depending on the day and so many other things..

Apart from this platform I also concentrate to make money on other platform (bizdustry ) and there I spent almost two to three hours everyday. So altogether I spend roughly three hours everyday to make money..

However I am looking for opportunities to learn a profitable skill , probably with that I may have to spend more time on the internet to even make no money or I may even spend less , but as long as I am able to have a way of making money on the internet I wouldn't mind to spend time if need be.