How Did You Get Your Breakthrough Online?

moonchild

VIP Contributor
There are a lot of online business today, known and unknown ways, but I think we have some precious online business that gave us our breakthrough online, I know most of have tried different kind of businesses before we get to the main one that changes everything or maybe you're still searching.

Myself, as a case study, I think I came in the online space somewhere in 2018, and it has been one hell of a ride, I've tried different things, writing was the first thing, I kind of have idea on writing, so it wasn't hard for me, I opened a Fiverr and Upwork account, I didn't know SEO then or how how to rank a gig, I was doing absolutely rubbish, it's funny though, I stick to that for sometime but it didn't work out for me, so I had to abort it and find something else, in a nutshell I've tried and experimented with a lot of businesses and gigs until I stumbled on Forex, that's where everything changed for me, and that's where I got my breakthrough.

What's your experience and your aha moment online in terms of finance, what worked for you? and what didn't work for you?

Let's get the conversation started

btaliat

VIP Contributor
My online story was somehow pathetic than yours. I didn't believe money can be made online till 2016. I was introduced to HYIP by a friend who actually convinced me that I can be making money on that ponzi scheme m I made money there till 2018 when I lost all what I have gained there when the website crashed. I later introduced to crypto arbitrage. I was making sense with it till government regulated banks against crypto. I was frustrated till I was introduced to transcription and paid to post websites. And I thank God, I am not where I used to be financially.

Mika

VIP Contributor
Before I started working online, I was working in a software house building software for various companies. Since I had a lot of experience and also professional skills, it was easy to get a job on upwork. I first bid I made on upwork was $200 because that was the money I made by developing android app, but I was rejected. On my second bid, I lowered my rate and bid for $100 and I was granted the job. The first job also got me 5 start review, which built trust with my other clients. Currently, I do 4-6 projects on upwork every month.

E

eldavis

Since when I was in school I had always wanted to try something online that I can earn from. Back then in school I decided to go into affiliate marketing, it was free to start up, so it was one of the best business to do at that moment. I joined and I came to realize that it was not as easy as people made it look like. I could not get any one to click my link, it was so difficult. Marketing has never been my strong suit though, if kryptonite was superman's weakness, marketing was my kryptonite. I was able to make some sales but I never got the commission I was promised, this was what discouraged me from affiliate marketing and even working online. Years later I was introduced to writing articles, it was my ahaa moment, I could make up to two dollars per day, though before then I had joined slot of platform where I lost money and was scammed. Along the line they stopped paying then I was introduced to forums and I have been active on forums going to a year now, my experience has been great so far.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Well as I can understand , I started making money online I think that was some few years ago but not up to three years. Then I was just concentrating on paid to click website and also on paid to play a game. But all these ways were not really profitable to me and at the end of the day I was not even able to make anything.

Their earning rate was extremely small compared to the amount of time you are to spend on the platform to make a reasonable amount of money.

Now even if I have to consider making money online I will always choose to make money on paid to post website because this gives people the opportunity to make something reasonable compared to other platforms based on my experience.

I came to understand about making money on paid to post website I think that was two years ago but then I was not really serious to make money on paid to post platform. so I was not really able to make money then because I was still learning a skill offline.

I think that was around 2021 that I started creating sometimes to be making money on paid to post website.

Kendy

Verified member
Unfortunately, I have not yet reached the point where I can boldly say that I have attained the breakthrough of earning money online. Right now, I'm just focused on this forum and the incentives is limited in that, the highest one can make it about $2 in a day. This is actually better than staying idle without doing anything. One of the ways I want to attain my breakthrough online is by acquiring a skill, this skill will help me to be competitive and also stand out in my own unique style or perspective. Without having a skill online, it maybe impossible for an individual to earn substantially. I know of people who are into; freelancing, cryptocurrency trading, affiliate marketing, Forex trading and they are making it big in the industry.

Recently, the one that captures my attention more is translation and tech skills, although I do not have an in-depth knowledge in computer and technology but this nixhe has really captured my interest and with time when I'm able to accumulate some money, I will definitely opt for the skill because each day, we are advancing more when it comes to technology and it will continue to be dynamic and not static in nature.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
m
Making money on the internet is something that I have been dreaming on since 2015 because I have been hearing a lot of people saying that they are making money on the internet. what stopped me from making money on the internet or trying to venture into online businesses as of then is because I do not have a compatible device.

Around 2017, I started searching for ways of making money on the internet and one of my friends introduced me to a Ponzi scheme that I invested on but unfortunately I could not cash out any money. That was when it dawned on me that making money online is not as easy as some people make it to sound.

From there, I decided that I will never invest in any Ponzi scheme again. I ventured into football betting online and I was able to make some amount of money but unfortunately I lost more. I left that to search for other ways of making money and I ventured into paid to click platforms, t I was not able to make anything tangible from them.

After sometime someone introduced me to paid to post platforms and of course since then it has really been a smooth journey because I have discovered many ways of making money online from there.