How do I carry out research on cryptocurrencies ?

Ithedicious

Valued Contributor
There are thousands of cryptocurrencies available for investment. We may have thousands of them but most cryptocurrencies are not really be suitable for long term purpose Investment because they are not profitable

We all have different cryptocurrencies we are interested to invest because of our various reseach on them and Because of proper research we have been able to come out with the most suitable cryptocurrencies for long term investment.

For me carrying of research to determine the most suitable cryptocurrency for investment is not easy and I am still going through some learning process.

Now how do I successfully carried out a reseach to find out the potential of a cryptocurrency ? Please guide me with your answers. Thanks.

Shaf

Verified member
I have also been curious about this, but it seems there is really no shortcut to it. Most people will tell you to research white paper of the project you want to invest in first.
You have to know a bit about blockchain technology, how the project will be useful to people and what exactly to look out for in the white paper.

I simply like to follow influencers when it comes to this as it's tedious and I don't even know how to do it yet. Over time, I've gotten a feel for some good projects recommended and made some profits.

One of such is Homeless Bitcoiner on Twitter. I also follow Coin Bureau and read up his analysis on any coin interested in.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
It's not really something difficult, you just have to first of all really understand what you need from the cryptocurrency you are interested to invest on. There are some things that shows a good indication that a cryptocurrency may likely be profitable in the future and there are so many things that might also show that a cryptocurrency may not likely be profitable and all these things are to be put into consideration when thinking of investing in a particular cryptocurrency.

Ok let's just say you come across a particular cryptocurrency with trillions circulating supply , we have to understand that such cryptocurrency may not likely be profitable to us in the future because it might take a very long time for such a cryptocurrency to make hundred percent or even 300% return on our investment because of the huge circulating supply.

Cryptocurrency you consider to invest on for long-term purposes must definitely have something to offer and if this is not available , then we shouldn't consider investing in such because anything that does not have anything to offer will always be abandoned by so many people.

Naturally we should be chasing cryptocurrency that have something reasonable to offer in the crypto space.

Jasz

VIP Contributor
Cryptocurrencies are still in their infancy, but it's already apparent that there are certain features that will determine whether a given currency has staying power. Well so many talked about reading through their white paper carefully, it's right at least you should know those things to check out too. Here are the features we believe will make or break a cryptocurrency in the future:
1. Adoption Rate: The more people actually use this currency, the more value it will have. This is much like how a restaurant can't succeed if nobody eats there.
2. Security: lf security isn't a priority, then hackers and other malicious agents can steal from exchanges and other methods of using the currency and render it worthless.
3. Anonymity: If anonymity is not built into the currency's protocol, many will not want to use it for fear of being tracked by big-data collection agencies or other actors who wish to exploit data mined from their users' activity.
4. Centralisation: The more centralized it is, the more power one person or organization has over the currency, and that can lead to problems down the road. Also, if there are many users in a decentralized network, read more here

maidnagi

There is a lot of information regarding Cryptocurrencies out there on the internet. There is no one source.You can check various reliable platforms and can follow fellow traders and learn from their strategies and trading style.

Hello everyone. If you are looking for the sourse where you will be able to get the latest information about the prospective cryptocurrencies including news, guides and signals, you need to join this channel in order to keep abreast of developments. The name and the contactis below:

"The crypto universe", Username: @Br8789

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Studying about cryptocurrencies is a good thing because of the fact that cryptocurrencies are the future. Cryptocurrencies are a great part of economy of the world and in the future, they will be used even more. The study of cryptocurrencies is very important if you want to become a cryptocurrency trader. There are various ways through which you may try to study and learn more about Cryptocurrencies.

Try To Learn About Cryptocurrencies Through Online Tutorials

There are so many online tutorials available on Youtube. There are so many people who will teach you how to trade and learn about creating the best strategies when it comes to trading. So videos could be really helpful.

Read Articles Available On The Internet

There are so many articles on the internet that teach you about basics of cryptocurrency trading. You will fist need to learn more about how cryptocurrency trading works and only then you will advance to the next level.

Create Your Own Cryptocurrency Trading Strategy

Creating your own cryptocurrency trading strategy is also a big move. However, you should not create a strategy until or unless you learn basic things about cryptocurrency and learn how trading works at certain level. Otherwise, you will suffer from losses.

E

eldavis

The internet has made it alot easier to do so, these days there are so many free articles online, there are even paid courses carried out by professionals where you can join in and learn about all you need to know about crypto currency. Most crypto wallet also offer news and updates that can help you with your research.

CryptonZz

Banned
There are thousands of cryptocurrencies available for investment. We may have thousands of them but most cryptocurrencies are not really be suitable for long term purpose Investment because they are not profitable

We all have different cryptocurrencies we are interested to invest because of our various reseach on them and Because of proper research we have been able to come out with the most suitable cryptocurrencies for long term investment.

For me carrying of research to determine the most suitable cryptocurrency for investment is not easy and I am still going through some learning process.

Now how do I successfully carried out a reseach to find out the potential of a cryptocurrency ? Please guide me with your answers. Thanks.
There are a lot of tips for you here, but I suggest you look for tokens on a special professional service that tracks fraudulent projects itself.I use ListingSpy net, it helps a lot.

New coins can bring a good profit, of course, the risks are high, but if you carefully analyze the project, use the aforementioned service, then the risks, although not reduced to zero, will be significantly minimized.
Read about it on their website with a list of spies : listingspy dot net

Franchise Solomon

When investing in cryptocurrency don't fall for heaven on earth promises, diversify that is don't put your eggs in one basket and also don't use all your savings.

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
You could carryout research on cryptocurrency buy following the contents of the experts in cryptocurrency. How do you get the contents? It cloud be gotten by following many YouTube channels of expert, reading cryptocurrency articles and also by checking the blogs on cryptocurrency niche.

Cryptocurrency is without a doubt one of the most effective ways to earn money online. Making money online is not easy; you will need to understand more about the sector in which you desire to invest. When it comes to cryptocurrency, it's critical to understand more about it because it's one of those online investments that necessitates a great deal of information. It could be really risky to invest in cryptocurrency without first learning about it. Prior knowledge is essential and should be ensured before diving in.

Majorly, you will have to update yourself on the happenings around cryptocurrency and must ensure that you gain access to the current information. Cryptocurrency investment is unquestionably one of the most profitable internet investments. This is due to the fact that its level of fluctuation is very high, and as a result, it will provide you with a lot of profit. Before delving into the cryptocurrency trading you will have to equip yourself with the technical and fundamental analysis.

CryptonZz

Banned
There is a special service that tracks fraudulent projects by itself.Use ListingSpy net for this, it helps a lot.

if you carefully analyze the project, use the above-mentioned service, then the risks, although not reduced to zero, will be significantly minimized.

Holicent

VIP Contributor
A good place to start is with the cryptocurrency subreddit. Here, you'll find a lot of people who are happy to share their opinions and knowledge. You can also ask questions and get an idea of which coins are likely to be successful in the future.

Another good place to start is with YouTube channels dedicated to cryptocurrencies. There are plenty of these, with some of them being very entertaining as well as informative! My personal favourites include CryptoCurrency News HQ and Crypt0's News Today.

Finally, there are many websites out there that cover everything from news about upcoming ICOs (initial coin offerings), to market analysis and technical analysis. I would recommend checking out Coin Telegraph or Cryptocurrency News, as they have great coverage across all areas of cryptocunetwork.

In order to carry out your research on cryptocurrencies, you need to look at the following points:

1.The market capitalization of a cryptocurrency. This is the total value of all coins in circulation, so it’s a good indicator of how big a market it is and how much attention it’s getting from investors.

2.The price volatility of a cryptocurrency. A high volatility means that prices can change quickly, which isn’t ideal for long-term investments because you could make or lose money very quickly without knowing what’s going on behind the scenes.

3.The number of blockchain transactions per second (TPS) and the average transaction cost per second (ACPS). These are two key factors in determining how fast your transaction will go through when sending or receiving funds from another user on the network.

Limivorous

Along with the fact that they're based on solid software, cryptocurrencies have numerous legitimate and promising applications. People can profit from cryptocurrency investments, but they can also lose money in cryptocurrency scams. As a result, before putting any money into a cryptocurrency, do some research to see if it is legitimate. Follow these steps:

1. Find the purpose
  2. Look for whitepaper
  3. Where you can buy and use cryptocurrencies
  4. Find out the whole concept of cryptocurrencies

Phytology

Don’t limit your knowledge by depending too much on what other traders have to tell you. Do your own research all over the internet and you will find great places to enhance your knowledge. You can also talk to other traders regarding how they have been performing.

Dora Wi

There are some fundamental questions you should try and find the answer to, such as
  • How long has it been in existence? If it's been around for a while, does it has a good track record?
  • Regardless of how "old" the coin/token is, I like to look at how transparent the team behind it is. Do we know who they are and the purpose behind creating the coin?
  • Look for the whitepaper, see what the purpose is and whether you think it is realistic.
Also, it's generally a good idea to look at different sources (charts, news sites, etc) to minimize the chance of being misled.

Abessive

When doing research on crypto, a few things are crucial to consider. A few good places to start include reading the whitepaper, looking up the project online, and evaluating its transparency. You should always double-check any coin you find intriguing because you never know what you'll find!

Mika

VIP Contributor
If you want to invest in trade cryptocurrencies, you will have to do thorough research. So, how do you do thorough research on cryptocurrency? Here are some tips.
Coinmarketcap: This is a website as well as an app that provides authentic information on all sorts of crypto, metaverse tokens, as well as NFT. You can not only see the market cap, circulating supply, and maximum supply but also historical data.
Coinbase: Coinbase has a news feed section that brings crypto news to the app dashboard. The feed shows data only from the authentic publication. You can also learn about individual currency by going to the currency page.
Binance: Binance has a learning program called Binance Academy, where you can learn everything you need to know about crypto investment and trading. YOu can also follow Binance on youtube and watch videos published by Binance.
Crypto magazines: You can also check crypto magazines like decrypt or other prestigious publications like Investopedia.

Peninsula

You should start by reading about the past behaviour of the particular crypto you’re interested in. Study about it properly and see how well it has performed in the market dips & crashes and when the market is stable. Also see if the crypto can be used for short-term trading or long-term investing. If any coin survives a market crash and can be profitable then go for it.

Protension

When it comes to conducting research, there is no single source that is sufficient on its own. You will need to carefully investigate a number of different platforms.