How do I make money online since January 2021

N

Nazarov

Welcome,
For a long time I have been looking for an effective way to earn money on the Internet.
I went from all the possibilities (taps, clicking on ads etc), but nothing turned out to be valuable enough to stay longer.

In January 2021 I found the Floyx project - new secure social media (allows you to add posts, photos, write articles, invite friends, exchange messages, etc.).
They focus on data security, and during registration you do not provide any private data (telephone number etc.).

Floyx launched the earning system.
Out of curiosity, I checked and there are several ways to earn (from $ 0.30 a day with a minimum of time to unlimited income, depending on your followers).

You can earn by:
performing daily tasks (3 tasks per day) it's like: give 4 like posts from other users, comment on the article, etc. You receive 0.10 $ for each task.
2. You can write articles and get tips as well as read articles and get paid.
The best part is that with the second option, there are no limits. This means that the more followers you have, the more tips you get - that's logical.
So I invited my friends and I earn 0.50 $ on the articles on average, and I can add as many articles as I want :)

Floyx is a place for people related to cryptocurrencies and blockchain technology, so I learned that when creating articles, they must be related to their subject (however, free thoughts about this technology are not blocked, etc.). This means that even such a novice can write an interesting article, interesting enough that even people I do not know give me tips :)

Maybe it's not much, but for a few days I made over $ 20 (although I only have 20 friends who tip me and earn money themselves). I plan to expand my audience, hence my post on this page.

I would like to encourage you to join, of course follow my profile called @Nazarov - you will find me without any problems.

Let's create our own group (group of people) and help each other earn

Here I am sending a link with the article "how to earn" (described above options)
Floyx - crypto world!

If you go in, add me to your friends, write a private message or respond in a post (tagging me @Nazarov).

Floyx also has mobile apps on the Google Play Store and App Store, so you can earn money right from your device.

It is a legal company based in Malta - this also convinces me to take advantage of the opportunities they offer.