How Do I Overcome Location Limitations In Online Money Making

Carpon

Valued Contributor
Making money online has never been easy although it all depends on your mindset. But one thing that is certain is we all have something which greatly limits us and at times makes us feel we cannot any longer make money online or make much money online.

Personally, one of those challenges and problems which I face is the limitation which location places on me. As a Nigerian, there are so many things online which I am restricted from doing.

At times they give their reasons for placing those restrictions and I know that personally I can be able to abide by their rules.

Like the last time I tried logging to a particular PTP site, I wasn't allowed to sign up because of my location. The same way i tried opening a PayPal account but I was told about the so many challenges attached because of location.

Please how can I be able to overcome all these limitations and fully reach my potentials in the online community?

Well I don't really think there is anything much you can do about it because there are some online business that can only be profitable to the owners in their own location or in specific locations they have choosing to accept. Probably they may not really want people in locations that may not be in terms of what they are interested to do . That's the reason why some platform chose to focus on certain locations.

One of the most known online earning platforms that mostly focus on location is survey , the reason is because they are trying to carry out information based on the location they are living just to arrive at a certain conclusion or theory.

It all depends but if some online business has not accepted your location , you may not really have anything to do with than to look for others in which your location is accepted and there are so many of them out there.

I don't think the location is a major problem when it comes to working online, however, receiving payment can be a great problem. For instance, most online companies and even clients pay through PayPal or crypto. If you cannot use these payment options, you cannot receive payment, if you cannot receive payment directly, you will have to use an exchanger and you will lose a lot of funds in doing so. Well, some online companies limit users from certain countries and if you happen to be from these countries, you might not be able to work on these platforms, however, most of the platforms allow users from all countries. For instance, Fiverr and Upwork are available globally. You can use youtube or Amazon irrespective of location. You can make money through blogging, dropshipping, and print-on-demand from any part of the globe. The key to making money online is not the location but the skills.

You are not alone, location problems are encountered by many of those who live on the continents of Asia and Africa. I joined Clixsense since the ptc site, but after changing to a survey site I always failed to answer all questions as well as other survey sites and since then I have never joined a survey site. As Coinbase and PayPal only provide full features to European and US citizens, I don't understand whether this is discrimination or their services are not affordable for all countries. Brave browser also gives rewards based on tier country. I don't think there is a proper way around location limitations, unless your government submits a request to PayPal or another site.

This is one of the major problem a lot of people are facing when trying to make money on the internet . well in as much as location plays an important role in so many people's platform but yet it is very important to understand that these platform will only choose to concentrate in a certain location for their own reasons unknown to us.

A lot of people at the same time might be advised to use ovpn to bypass the location limitation but VPN will not be able to give you full access to this platform as if you are staying in their targeted location.

The best way for me to deal with platforms that do not accept my location is to completely avoid it entirely because I am not ready to cheat the system with the use of VPN And even if I use they will still have my account banned , so there is no need.

There are a number of ways to make money online, but many of them are limited by location.

For example, online surveys are a great way to make extra money, but they are often only available to people in certain countries.

Similarly, many online jobs are only available to people in specific locations.

However, there are a few ways to overcome these location limitations.

One way to overcome location limitations is to use a VPN.

A VPN can change your IP address, which makes it appear as if you are accessing the internet from a different location.

This can be helpful for accessing online surveys and jobs that are only available in certain countries.

Another way to overcome location limitations is to use a web proxy.

A web proxy allows you to access websites through a different server, which can help you bypass restrictions that are based on your location.

Finally, you can also try to find online money-making opportunities that are not limited by location.

For example, there are a number of ways to make money through online marketing, and many of these methods are not limited by location.

If you are willing to put in the work, you can find a number of ways to make money online, regardless of your location.

As long as you don't live in top-tier countries, limitation is something you will always face whenever you want to make money on the internet. I have also faced a lot of that when I wanted to make some money on the internet ranging from taking online surveys to some other things.

Even though, with there are some ways you can use to overcome some of these limitations but it is not always advisable because you may encounter problems when you want to withdraw.

So the advice I will give you is to look for things that works in a place you stay and work very hard on them in order to be successful. When it comes to making money on the internet there are several ways such as Amazon Kindle publishing, affiliate marketing, freelancing and so many of them that does not have any kind of limitation. So it is important you look at these opportunities.

We are in the same boat because a lot of sites you want to sign up you will be restricted because of locations it is not just a Nigerian thing even with other African countries in fact when once you're in tier two countries you will be restricted when it comes to getting jobs online and I believe there's nothing much you can do about it that just to look for sites that will accept your location.

Another outstanding issue is that of mode of payment one thing is even to join a site another is to be able to get your payment. A lot of sites always want to use PayPal so if you are a Nigerian and cannot get someone Paypal to use that can receive money it becomes difficult to even make money from the site so the best way is to look for any sites that is not geographically limiting users.