How do people convert Amazon gift card to money

sunnystar

My fellow Trendri. Users, I great you all
I love to know more about online earnings so that if I am being probed outside, then I will know what to say.

Learning from many places make someone a professional and experience one in this field.

I have been making money online for a while but I have never received earnings in Amazon gift card. I usually see white men receiving earnings in Amazon gift card but I don't know how it turns to cash for them. Also, my friends that are into Yahoo also trade in Amazon gift card but I can't ask them because I am not in their field. They don't even reply me if I ask about their business since they know I don't have interest in it.

I registered on Amazon website as a seller who wants to be selling e-books to make money. I have not started since that is the only payment they will offer and I don't know how to convert it. Even I have thought that I could use my online earning on forumcoin to receive in Amazon but I'm scared so that I won't lose my earnings. I don't even know which Amazon address to give if I actually want it.
Therefore, can someone give light to this.