how do survey sites actually make money

D

Deleted member 13140

So have you ever wondered how surveys make money, well I did and what prompted it, was I said surveys were a scam so I thought. Maybe am right. But let me know exactly how surveys make money.

How do online surveys earn money, and how do people get paid to participate in them? While it may appear to be a ridiculous question, it is critical to comprehend why online surveys might be beneficial. It's all about market research—companies do focus groups and surveys all the time to evaluate consumer sentiment and forecast trends. Surveys are a little component of a vast industry that shapes what we see in stores and on billboards.

Online surveys sites typically charge between $2,500 and $5,000 for a 200 person survey sent through email, according to HowStuffWorks.

Companies frequently offer participants coupons, monetary recompense, or free products in exchange for taking the survey.

In actuality, just a small portion of the 2.5 to 5k price tag makes it back to the people that answer queries.

The pay per survey varies greatly amongst legitimate companies, but according to Survey Police, the typical fee is $0.50-$5.00 each survey. That isn't a large sum of money–certainly not in the thousands. In certain circumstances, survey companies may not have a simple payment system in place. Many businesses track your earnings in terms of 'points.' Before you can pay out, you usually have to accumulate points beyond some arbitrary reward threshold—and that's if you're lucky

anil02

Verified member
No doubt earning from online survey is not easy. Peoples who are from tier 1 countries can earn much better that peoples who are living in tier 2-3 countries. Disqualification is also problem in survey work. But after all these no doubt survey is one of the best one means of online earning.

Good luck

Verified member
I still doubt it if survey site really pay after one has done a lot of things by answering all their questions and at the end of the day payment will be difficult.you will be given task to do.t trying to get vital information that may help their products and you providing possible idea that may help them but you may not get dime for all your efforts at the end of the day.

D

Deleted member 13140

Now I see what's actually wrong with survey sites, its a lot of things starting from the fact that people don't make a lot of money and why they scam some people. Claiming they didn't pass the test survey.
1. They don't get paid much
2. The survey market is getting saturated which means more survey sites less chance of companies paying them to do a market survey, because why would a company pay survey site 1 $1000, which pay people $15 per survey when they is another survey site that charges companies $500 which also fails some people that answer the survey so they can keep 80% of the $500 to themself..

Though am not sure.

anil02

Verified member
I still doubt it if survey site really pay after one has done a lot of things by answering all their questions and at the end of the day payment will be difficult.you will be given task to do.t trying to get vital information that may help their products and you providing possible idea that may help them but you may not get dime for all your efforts at the end of the day.
Survey sites are paying and many online workers are earning with these sites I am also one of them. It is right that many sites are same but not all sites. Join YouGov and life point both are paying and legit sites