How do you look at major companies' involvement in cryptos payments?

Crmart

A new day and new buzz is there on the internet that XYZ company has started accepting a random coin for payments. So this makes me scratch my head that if big brands can trust cryptos then small and medium businesses should also try hands on it?

Kingsley

Valued Contributor
Hmmm, you are right, wise business people all over the world has come to discover the enormous advantage they have in trading and investing in crypto currency, hence they have all keyed into it as early as possible so as to get the benefit that will accrued from the trading of crypto currencies. The truth is crypto there is alot we stand to gain than lose when we trade in crypto currency, crypto currencies has made payment very easy and stress free, there are somany countries today benefiting immensely from crypto currencies. A country like El Salvador has really improved her country with the help of crypto currency, they have been able to build more school for their children, fix up their roads, equip their hospitals and alot more.

Wise business persons are keying in to the market emacs as at this time in o the o the reap the dividend of the market. Am glad I was born in this dispensation and I came accross a decentralized system like this with crypto currencies. those smaller businesses that has failed to key in today may later regret it bacause it may become become rwy her late when they decide to join.

Crmart

Agree, lokking at El Salvador participation in crypto payments really boosts this payment thing and I hope people of that nation will firmly belives on the decision taken and powers the pillars of the economy.

funmi

Verified member
Honestly people are really tapping into the opportunities cryptocurrency has bought into the world economy, and some companies has started joining the race already so as not to lose out from the well of opportunities in it. I have heard of companies that even pay their employees through cryptocurrency and the payment process is so seamless and stress less. People are testifying of the enormous benefits they have derived from receiving their payment through cryptocurrency as they avoid the exploitations from the banking systems in each country it is even worse in some other countries, as the government also make profit from such exploitations, hence they form a blind eyes towards what those banks are doing in exploiting their customers. So I think it is a welcome idea. And I pray my country can also partake from it, and for it to benefit the people of my country aswel .

Suba

Staff member
If there are big sites and well-known brands that can accept crypto as a means of payment, then we as crypto users should be happy because crypto will be widely adopted and recognized by the world. If there are more crypto users, crypto will be more stable and will be stronger.

minenovo

I am always happy to hear about big companies accepting cryptos.
As for the small companies, they are slower to accept them, I think, because they have less capital to serve as buffer should the volatile crypto market really affect their profits. Bitcoin's price, for example, swings pretty wildly, I can't blame small companies for being cautious. But, I think, big companies accepting cryptos would help stabilize the market, which in turn will make it safer for small companies to participate in too.