How Do You Manage Productivity When You're Working Online

moonchild

VIP Contributor
Working online can be stressful at times and this can hinder our productivity because we are faced with a lot of distractions from social media to our messages in mails to YouTube videos, the infinite scroll on Facebook, it is really really counterproductive.

You may find it hard to get things done in time and you will just be procrastinating when you're running out of time and you start rushing again.

I think to stay productive while working online you need to cancel out the noise, this is by muting any social media and freezing or disabling apps that will render you counter-productive, entertaining ourselves is very tempting, you feel like after watching this one more video you'll be done and you will focus on your work but alas, you keep on going back to it.

We should also utilize productivity apps they help in making sure we reach our goals.

Also before starting a day make sure you've written the goals you want to achieve in that day and stick it somewhere around you or save it as a reminder on your phone, this can help in staying focused.

And if you have the chance, get your self a productivity partner, this can be a coworker a friend or even a colleague that you share the same interests.

Many are of the opinion that working online is very easy, and that is it even mean't for lazy people but I must tell you that this is a very wrong notion. As working online requires alot of skills and it requires patience. Anyone that must work online must be intelligent and very disciplined. Time management is one major requirement of working online, because there are somany distractions online and even offline that might want to distract one from carrying out one's online activities. So one must be very time conscious, And must be very focused. And I agree with your assertions highlighted above.

Everything boils down to planning and ability to follow it thoroughly. The process involved in trying to making money online can be boring at some point. The reason is that the process involved is monotonous.

This is the reason why it is very important to have varieties of things you do online to make money. It will be pretty much easier to switch from one money-making model to another one.

Take for instance I engage in get paid to post, microtasks, affiliate marketing domain name business etc to make money online.

After doing keyword research for my affiliate blog for a while, I will move on to other task which fetch me money online.