How do you manage your time to meet target online, daily?

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
Managing one's time to make money online everyday, and most especially meeting one's daily target can be tense and difficult. It's not surprising that many of us have what we do offline to augment our online earnings.

However, even if you don't particularly have anything you do offline, if all your earnings comes from online daily or at the end of every month from your online earnings, you are definitely not working on just one single site, we have myriads of sites we work on everyday, and we all know how tasking it could be, to earn from one site now and in the few minutes, move to the other site.

Apparently, managing that time consistently can be overwhelming most times, that we may want to relent our hands from the phone and be done with lol! But when we put the responsibilities we shoulder into consideration, the bills that needs to paid at the end of every month, we may perhaps, tend not to be discouraged by being tired or by being uncomfortable, due to management of time. What brings us money is making use of precious time fervently, if we misused our time, we might lose money. As they say; "Time is money".

How do you manage your time consistently online, even as there are plethora of responsibilities and activities for us out there...?

Asad Ali

Time management can be difficult. Normally, I set a target for the day because I have so many things I need to attend to, so I just set a target no matter how long it takes me to get to these targets, as long as I make it in that day, I'm good to go. Recently, I've had more offline activities, which makes it difficult to actually cope, so there are days when I'm unable to join up even really.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
Managing time is really hectic to be honest I'm battling with that too, Sometimes I create schedules on my calendar and I hit my target but sometimes no matter how hard i stry it ill be very difficult to attain, well, I think it all boils down to the kind of activities that one do, for example as a student you can plan your schedule around your lectures and you'll be fine but as a graduate there's a lot of things going on, so it's best if one just cut down unnecessary things and focus on the most important stuff, then try to be as realistic as possible when setting your reminders, it will really help.
Seriously, it's not easy cos we all have a lot of things that we attend to either online or offline. Though, making money is not really easy. Making money online requires time and efforts. However, to manage that time is the most difficult because you would want to try to do several things at a time, hoping to kill several birds with one stone, which is highly demanding. So I understand your predicament!

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
the truth is that it is not really easy to manage one's time very well but of course it is very important factor. Your inability to manage your time very well will definitely make you not to meet your targets on daily basis. A lot of us have many things in which we do offline and in that case we have to look for ways in which we can do our offline work and also make some few dollars on daily basis from different platforms. one thing I do to manage my time very well as a student is to have a comprehensive timetable and follow it strictly. The truth is that making a time table alone is not enough because if you're not disciplined enough to follow it strictly you will definitely not succeed at the end of the day. discipline is one thing that you must cultivate in order to effectively manage your time on daily basis. I also have some few things I do offline and in that case I bring out morning hours to work on if few paid to post platforms and in the night also. I also make time table for my reading time.
Hello bro, thanks for your contribution. It's been long I heard or read your posts though. I hope you are doing well.

I understand your comments.....It's really difficult actually to manage one's time effectively, especially if you have several means that you are earning from, both online and offline. Most time you might lose the track of time, if works gets bulky offline for you. The best strategy we can use to meet our target online, is to always cutoff what's not important and stick to the most important first.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
self discipline and create detailed schedule. Should focus on the things that are more important than others with more time.
You are very correct with these! I think the best way to manage our time efficiently is attending to the most important stuffs that will bring us money, not some frivolous things. If we can be following this strategy always, then we should not be having problems doing what's important to us and leaving what's not out.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
In the last 2 days I wasn't steady online due to power outage that's one of the negative side of being online if you don't have steady power supply you wouldn't be online to earn money. And here on my locality, we have issues of steady power supply, that's why I have external gadget that helps me recharge my phone battery when ever it trips off.
I wouldn't know, how I could've done, if I never had the alternative option to recharge my phone when it runs down. That could've limited my presence being online due to how poor power supply is at the moment in my region. So, lack of electricity limits my time online. If not, I wouldn't have gone off working online at least 15 hours daily, if I don't have any offline assignment to meet up.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
Time management can be difficult. Normally, I set a target for the day because I have so many things I need to attend to, so I just set a target no matter how long it takes me to get to these targets, as long as I make it in that day, I'm good to go. Recently, I've had more offline activities, which makes it difficult to actually cope, so there are days when I'm unable to join up even really.
Thanks for your humble response Ali.....Some times we face problems at our offline works that reduces our chances of getting the most out of online earning, and sometimes it gets smoothly that we reach our target without any hiccups. I think what's the best way is to know are most important, and what are not really important.

allison001

Verified member
Sometimes if you are staying at home , you will meet a lot and different responsibilities in your life that might even distract you from concentrating in your online responsibilities perfectly. Well that is not really our point of consideration. Personally the most important thing I have to do to meet up to my daily activities is to organise my time.

Organisation of my time in the sense that I know when to work online and when to do offline activities. I will not be working online the whole day and during a time I have to charge my phone that is when I will have more time to attend to the most important need offine.

Another thing I have been trying to do is discipline , I do not mix my working with any other thing and when the time reaches I have to try as much as possible to go back to my online responsibilities. That's for me.