How do you over come your weakness.

SUPERNO

As individuals we always aim towards perfection. We all have weaknesses and soft spot which in rare cases inhibit our progress,it's not easy fighting your weakness but it's possible to overcome your weakness.
Your weakness could be somebody's strength and vice versa.
Most people see their weakness as a limitation while other people use their weakness to their advantage.
How do you overcome your weaknes

Chibson

VIP Contributor
No matter how powerful or intelligent or even wealthy an individual may be, he or she must have some weaknesses. I personally have my weaknesses but I do not like revealing to people. There are many ways I overcome my weaknesses. one of the ways is going to YouTube to watch motivational and inspirational videos on daily basis. I am also the kind of person that pray, so I easily overcome my weaknesses.

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
As individuals we always aim towards perfection. We all have weaknesses and soft spot which in rare cases inhibit our progress,it's not easy fighting your weakness but it's possible to overcome your weakness.
Your weakness could be somebody's strength and vice versa.
Most people see their weakness as a limitation while other people use their weakness to their advantage.
How do you overcome your weaknes
I thoroughly believe that as human being one must have one weakness or the other.
Weakness can be describe as the area in which one is not always doing well or always made mistake.
How to over come weakness is by getting those people that had aready overcome such weakness and learn from them how they overcome or manage their weakness.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
I have to admit that my weaknesses often get the better of me particularly with the finances. I used to be over generous in lending money. When I reached 40 that's when I realized that I had lost a lot of friends who owed me, they avoided me so they wouldn't pay me anymore. Now I am getting over with that weakness of lending money.

Samuel72

Verified member
In this life every man has his own weakness either at work or at home but the best strategy for you to overcome your weakness is by giving yourself a task anywhere you find yourself very weak, giving yourself task will help you overcome and it will give you inner strength, with time you will start doing more than you ever think.