How do you use Social media

AFF REP

Some people use social media for fun. Some one else use it to make money.
You advertise your business and the audience will see and either click or leave it.
Your advert should eye catching. long lasting. It should always goes up. As much as possible add some friends around the world and ad your words to facebook groups.

anil02

Verified member
Most of peoples are using social media only for fun, But if some one it writing blog than these are much helpful in getting views. I think a person who are not doing any other business can't earn with social media. Many peoples are using social media Facebook as matrimonial site but these are not helpful .

Good luck

Verified member
The usage of social media varies.so.e use it for fun,making new friends,watching videos and viewing pictures while some people use it to make money.some build their business through it.It is good to enjoy your leisure time commenting on Facebook page,viewing Instagram and at the time try to spend some quality time looking for what will give you gain from your Data.

O

Omadex

Social media is useful in so many ways.however it depend on how you choose to use it, some use it for fun, some use it for business purposes and some use it to spread information which maybe true/ false information. But it a big waste of time if you use it for fun.has there are so many opportunities on social media

websiteee

I use social media sites to grow my business visibility instantly. To grow my social media account, I increase my profile followers. post video and images on social media.

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
Basically, I use the social media strictly for business. Although, sometimes I do hangout with friends there to calm my nerves after the long day stress. The Facebook is the giant social media you could use to generate good traffic to your affiliate links. You could also make lots of sales if you advertise your products there.

Setho

VIP Contributor
They are so much information on the internet including social media today and I actually use it for a wide variety of things. I sometimes go around social media if I am bored to find some kind of relaxation and entertainment. I also find educative content from time to time to increase my knowledge.

ravitiku

People mainly use it for fun.They want to strengthen their connections.At the same time social media is proving to be a very useful platform for the affiliate marketing and above all for the various campaigns to be promoted.With the advancement of social media influencing the common man's daily schedule-the advantage co-efficient of the social media is bound to be multi-fold in the near future.So dependence on it is going to increase even more and more.