How does Faucetpay compare with Paypal?

niche

Verified member
I have used Paypal, webmoney, payeer and other payment processors for several years for receiving and making payment. However, I have not used cryptocurrencies till date. I am interested in using the a-ads advertising network since they are a CPM ad network and pay daily. However they are only paying to faucetpay account. So I would like to find out if anyone has used faucetpay, how does it compare with paypal and other payment processors who use fiat currency. How does a user withdraw the balance from their faucetpay account to their bank account? What are the fees which the user should pay for the wallet? How secure is faucetpay? Do you know anyone who has faced any kind of problem with their faucetpay account.?

Suba

Staff member
My knowledge, Faucetpay is just a micropayment, to accept the Cryptocurrency of small amounts of Earning Site, especially from the Faucet and Paid To Click Sites sites, because cheap costs are also used by ADS Network, of course you cannot compare with payment platforms that are not similar like PayPal , Payeer etc. If the bank in your country can receive Crypto and give the Crypto address then you can draw from Faucetpay to the bank, in Faucetpay there is no Fiat Money, only cryptocurrency. But until now Faucetpay is legit and trusted.

niche

Verified member
I do not think that banks can receive crypto payment yet, I am doing my research since the crypto ad networks are paying higher rates for advertising compared to other ad networks . Have you withdrawn any money from your faucet pay? Which microwallets are you using at present, can you provide more details?

Suba

Staff member
I do not think that banks can receive crypto payment yet, I am doing my research since the crypto ad networks are paying higher rates for advertising compared to other ad networks . Have you withdrawn any money from your faucet pay? Which microwallets are you using at present, can you provide more details?
In the past when I was active on faucet sites and ptc sites I often withdrew from FaucetPay to my personal wallet, but now I'm no longer active on earning sites, but if needed I can use the faucet again, besides faucetpay I also have an account with Express crypto, which I use for staking crypto, because I no longer get free crypto from earning sites, these two micro payments are legit and trusted.

niche

Verified member
Thank you for the information on the microwallets. Can you provide more details of your personal wallet, is it is a hardware wallet or software wallet? What is the maximum balance in USD you keep in the microwallet before you withdraw to your personal wallet. Have you ever withdrawn from personal wallet to bank account.?

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
I have used paypal but I have not used faucet pay. Therefore, I do not know how faucetpay compares with paypal. I believe paypal is the best payment processor for online payment if you happen to be in the country where paypl is available. If you do not send and receive funds to/from suspicious accounts, paypal is safe