how does volume of goods and services affect the value of money

Axis

Banned
the value of money can be referred to as the quantity of goods and services in which a given amount of money can buy or purchase at that particular period of time. or we can also turn the value of money as the purchasing power of money.

Andy and simple and different factors in which the value of money can be determined or affected but I will just take only one which is the volume of goods and services.

how can this particular Factor affect the value of money? when the level of production in a particular country is high the volume of goods and services who also increased does leading to a high increase in supply and at the same time they supply of money is Constant this will add more value to money that is the value of money will increase. this is because goods and services can be purchased in large quantity with a given sum of money.
but windy supply of money has been reduced and also the supply of goods and services is also at its lowest point the value of money will be affected negatively and this can lead to a high cost of living and also affecting savings and investment as well.

King bell

VIP Contributor
The volume of goods and services affects the value of money because if there is a high volume of goods and services, then the cost to make each good or service will also be high. This makes goods and services pricey for consumers. The cost of living is higher with more goods and service available, so it takes more money to purchase those same items.

Therefore, the volume of goods and services affect the value or worth of money in society because when there are large volumes available for purchase, then it becomes expensive to buy each individual good or service.

As demand goes down due to a lack in need for products, prices go down as well since there is less demand on companies who produce these items. This makes the value of money go up in comparison to the amount of goods and services that are being sold.

The lack of goods and services is called an economic crisis, which is created by a high volume of goods and services. The value or worth of money will also go down. This means that it will become more hard to buy things as prices go up, which in turn means that more people will start borrowing money because they have to pay back more money than their used income from previous months. If a person needs 50 dollars but only has 40 dollars to use, then they can only afford so much which creates a lack in wants for products that take money for the purchase.

Frankdan

The volume of goods and services surely affect the value of money as you rightly said. The value of money is the purchasing power of money. If the large volume of goods is produced, the value of money will increase. The rules is. An increase in production will lead to an increase in value of money, while a decrease in production will leads to decrease in value of money.

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
The rate at which volume of goods and services actually I think the money is the sky is quite alarming I’m going to use Nin Janicki study in this country we as we all know that the economy it is pretty bad and I’m just trying to be frank I’m not trying to badmouth it cause I’m in Adrienne Trattoria I can truly say good things about the economy not able to pick up the moneyVinyl supposed to act according to race truly but mostly financial needs done locally nothing intentionally so I really don’t see how much it’s gonna really affect the currency to make a trade and this is why Nayar is falling solo against all of that crazy which is making it for HD but awfully you know how to say is are these go or let me say there’s always a light at the end of the tunnel maybe that could be a case of this country who knows but he’s not sure as yet speaking of currently we are still fighting through it is and we justHope for the best because it is getting worse each and every day which is not funny at all

Mastergp

Verified member
The volume of goods one has can really affect his money, when one does not have much goods it won't be easy for him to make income , and most time some may buy inferior or lest quality goods this won't grow such business because when the consumers or clients found out that the goods sold to them are less quality this could cause them to stop patronizing him or her and when they are no consumers or customers such business won't last long it might fall eventually.

When there are less product or goods to distribution people may refrain from patronizing us because we may not have the product they might be looking for.

A good business man who Is venturing into a business should not focus on only one brand of a particular product, but he need to get variety of brands because consumers usually have different choice of product they all prefer so it won't be nice forcing them to buy a product we know won't be good for them just because we want to make sales