How Drinking Alcohol Even In Small Amounts Can Indeed Lead To Cancer

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Alcohol is one of the most damaging thing to the health in the world. Alcohol leads to heart failure, liver diseases, kidney diseases, diabetes, etc. It is not only bad for your health rather there are many negative aspects of alcohol when it comes to our society. Alcohol impairs one's ability to think and this often leads to crimes. There is a really big misconception about alcohol. Many people do think that small amounts of alcohol will not harm them. However, this is false. Alcohol does damage your health even if you drink small amounts, according to a paper that was reported in the journal called CANCER which proved that drinking alcohol in small amounts leads to cancer. So if you are a person who thinks that drinking a few milliliters of alcohol is "safe", then you cannot be more wrong.

I’m always happy with myself as I have stayed away from alcoholics drinks right from my childhood. I don’t even know how it looks or feel like to take such drinks. Apart from the issue of cancer taking alcoholic drinks especially in excess is really harmful to the system. We need to apply caution.