Effect of drinking alcohol

Kola

Verified member
Alcohol is not good for the body,it does not make the body healthy,it causes harm to the body.smoking is very common to adult and it's very bad.when a person smoke it causes damage to the lung and it can affect the body.so don't smoke because it's dangerous to the health.to reduce the rate of smoking one has to stop thinking because when you think it leads to depression so you would not know when you will start drinking before you know it you will be drunk so don't think too much.health officials should also orientate the people drinking and tell them about the effect of drinking.so don't drink because it's very dangerous to the health and can cause any kind of disease

btaliat

VIP Contributor
To know the effect of alcohol, and we need to put alcohol on a goat liver for a while. Or even put it on a leaf and observe what will happen for a while.. The internal organs are already shrinked when taken too much of it. In essence, alcohol is bad.

Empress

Verified member
Alcohol damages the organs in the body which causes series of diseases to the body like diabetes, heart disease, liver problem, kidney failure and other diseases as well. Alcohol doesn't provide any benefit to the health so I don't see a reason why some people drink it when they it will only endanger their health

Janita

The main reason of drinking alcohol is that the person is not mentally happy that's why he go on the way to to drink alcohol to be cool for the depression that he is facing and he is not sharing with other to solve the problem s alcohol can destroy his completely body which is really harmful for the person who is taking alcohol it is really heavy and make the person so weak in a very few days that's why in some countries alcohol is not allowed and even not people are allowed to have alcohol at home.

D

Deleted member 54885

Alcohol affect the kidney,heart and the lungs.and it also causes different disease to the body

Setho

VIP Contributor
Alcohol continue a lot of toxins that are generally be made more safer by the liver. If somebody continues to consume large portions of alcohol for a long time deliver loses its ability to continually detoxification and the result is chronic conditions like hepatitis and liver cirrhosis that can lead to death very fast.

Samrilm

drinking of alcohol causes a lot of health issues it is very bad for the health is very advisable not to drink it at all because it doesn't have any benefit that it does to the body

HeavLeighGill

My grandmother has been a hardcore alcoholic for 40 years now and is almost 70 years old. She's starting to have heart problems and did have open heart surgery, but her liver is perfectly fine. On the other hand, my father had cirrhosis of the liver and died at 40 due to complications from drinking and doing drugs. It's strange how those things work out, as I always expected her to have a lot of health problems as she got older. I suppose some of us get lucky.

Bashbash

Alcohol is a very bad thing to be drinking alcohol can make someone crazy and it damage somebody kidney and liver too so we have to be courteous and keep talking to our children against it