Effect of overeating and heavy drinking.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
Human beings have the tendency to feel hungry and tasty . And so in order to satisfy our hunger and thirstiness we have to eat and drink . Some individuals have the ability , capability and capacity to eat large amount of food while others cannot even consume an amount that could be called large . Being addicted to the act of eating to some extent is considered bad . Overeating has devastating and disappointed effect throughout the human body that is why it is advisable to eat when you feel hungry . Due to some people ability and capability to afford whatever they want and desire . They are able to eat and drink more than their satisfaction .

One thing we humans must understand that whatever passes through our mouth into our belly passes some sort of information to our body organ . One organ of the body known as the liver has the capacity to digest food , and so over feeding and over drinking ourself makes our liver to work non-stop making it prone to failure one day or the other . Some people as a result of overfeeding and over drinking become plump and robust thereby accumulating fat in the wrong places . In order to avoid this it is better we become mindful of how we eat and drink .

Jasz

VIP Contributor
Overeating and drinking are two of the biggest health problems in America today, affecting millions of people each year, though, it happens in other places too. In fact, the effects are so widespread that they're even affecting people without them realizing it. Here, i will expose you to some of the most common issues associated with overeating and heavy drinking, along with some of the best ways to tackle these problems.

Overeating can lead to a number of different health issues, from heart disease and diabetes to obesity and high blood pressure. When you overeat, your body is forced to work harder than it needs to digest all of that food. This means that your digestive system becomes overburdened, leading to all sorts of problems. As a result, overeating can cause fatigue, depression, weight gain, and many other health issues.

If you're looking for an effective way to lose weight and improve your health, then cutting back on your consumption may help you achieve these goals. One easy way to do this is by limiting yourself to two alcoholic drinks per day (or less). If you find that this doesn't work well for you, then consider trying something else.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
I have a male classmate in grade school who became fond of drinking alcoholic beverages particularly beer. In middle age he developed a beer belly that he doesn’t look good. When he was 50 a liver disease hit him. The doctor said that his health problem is all about his drinking habit that the liver was abused. He was prescribed medicine and diet too. In a month’s time my classmate’s health improved and later on he felt like he was already cured. But alcohol was still not allowed. However, when his brother celebrated his birthday my classmate was tempted to drink a bottle of beer. Just one bottle would not harm him. That was his idea of his health issue. After a week the sickness came back and it was worse this time. After the agony of 2 months my classmate died of liver cancer. His wife was very regretful that she was not able to control the urge of my classmate to drink.