How economic situation have affected people's health.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
Brothers and sisters with me in this forum I believe you will agree with me that the health of every man is his priority . A human being have to look after his health so as not to fall sick , get ill , all become vulnerable to disease etc . In most regions of the world a lot of people are fully aware of your health but as a result of some economic environmental factors affecting their neighborhood in which they live or reside , their health are being hindered and obstructed thereby causing them to become ill , sick , and vulnerable to various diseases .

In some region in Africa to be precise West Africa , Nigeria people's health are being affected as a result of the unclean environment in which they reside . The government of some countries in Africa have not practice the culture of good waste disposal . Thereby letting its citizens dispose waste item and used materials improperly . The offensive , pungent , and corrosive smell from this dirty waste items and materials embodies and clouds the air making it on clean for human beings to breathe properly . People living in areas where dirty West items and materials are not disposed properly are prone to suffer illness like : cholera , diarrhoea , malaria , typhoid , chronic cough , and skin rashes .