How exactly can I make a passive income online?

Ajebo25

Verified member
even though I don't know what a passive income is I still want to know how I can make passive income online daily or weekly or even monthly and I would like someone here to teach me how I can make passive income from my home is it the same as making money online or his passive income entirely different because I want to know the difference between the two does passive income means that I make money without doing anything because I think that is what many people said it is.

is making money online mean that it's the same as making money on several platforms or it's entirely different?

if you guys are explaining to me how I can make money on passive income please don't forget to tell me websites where I can make money through passive income and if you want to mention anything like affiliate marketing explain what affiliate marketing also means.

kashii80

affiliate marketing; is a plat form where you represent a wedsites link and posting
it on other site like here on trendri,facebook,intsgram,and other sites
you have so many to choose like clickbank.com, digistore 24,worrior plus

after finging your nich and posting your links that's when you earn passive income
it's not going to happen over night it does take time..

if you want to make a little money you can try pay for play that's where you earn money for playing game for free
if you're interested let me know and I'll share some links with you. I wish you well on your jouney

Yugocean

Valued Contributor
Passive income means you earn for doing very little, or nothing. For example, you earn commission on your thread when someone reply to it, that is passive income (distinguished from direct,).

Normally all passive income sources come from as a result of your activity. You do some efforts for receiving results in passive.
Investing in bank will earn intrest, PoS cryptocurrencies will earn staking reward, bringing referral will earn referral earning etc, these are all passive income.

Shaf

Verified member
There are many ways to make passive income through online means, but possible doesn't mean it will be easy in any way.

To be honest, before considering the possibility of earning passive income online, you should first ensure you have a stable income stream to support your daily expenses. This would give you the time and stability to focus on and grow whichever strategy you choose.

Some of the methods people claim you can earn passive income include affiliate marketing, network marketing, publishing books on online platforms such as Wattpad, Amazon Kindle, or any form of video, pictures or audio that you create once and then get paid when people purchase it.

Blogging and Vlogging can also count as ways of earning passive income online, but they take a lot of time to develop and get sufficient traffic.

If you have sufficient capital, you can consider some investment platforms, such as staying in cryptocurrency which preserves your capital while you earn interest on the money. It's best to do through research before choosing any platform, and it's also helpful if you can find genuine reviews about it first.

Mika

VIP Contributor
Income can be basically divided into two types, active income, and passive income. Active income means you have to work actively to generate income, which might involve a 5-9 job or 40 hours weekly work schedule. Passive income means you either work for just 2-3 hours to generate income or you don't even have to work at all. You can build passive income in two ways, one, by working on something to generate income, and two, through an investment. If you work hard to build a business, it can bring you passive income. If you invest in the stock market, you can make passive income through stock market investment. There are a lot of ways to build a passive income online, some of the most popular methods are blogging, youtubing, selling physical products, selling services, and selling digital products like ebooks, online courses, digital art, digital design bundles, marketing templates, etc.

Dora Wi

It's not easy to set up a source of passive income. You need a really good long-term plan and invest a lot of initial energy before you can make something into passive income.
Forex or stock trading can be made into passive income if you learn to trade very well and build robots that can take care of the majority of the work for you. Content creation and subscription services can also generate income.

Suba

Staff member
Passive income doesn't mean we don't do any work, but only a little work, usually only done when starting a passive income business, and generally passive income requires capital, online passive income is not much different from real or offline passive income, of course you often see people rent a property or deposit some money in a bank.On the Internet you can make money in almost the same way, such as, staking crypto, storing crypto in certain wallets and will earn interest, buying and renting land on Metaverse, Storing crypto for the long term. or you can also choose the type of passive income to become a blogger and Youtuber, but you need to be more active to update content.

Ithedicious

Valued Contributor
There are so many online platforms that claims to gives people opportunity to make passive income when they invest a certain amount of money. But for me I do not believe in such online platform because in anything you are interested to do both online and offline you must in one way directly or indirectly dedicate your to achieve all the things you need..

I understand passive income to be the type of online business that can help you earn certain amount of money without you really doing much but sometime setting up a passive income business is always the most stressful part

Having a YouTube channel is one of the best way you can be making passive income because people will always view your content as long as those contents are interesting and are what they demand. From there you can also make money possibly by investing in real estate or maybe posting of content on Amazon Kindle (ebooks)

GazzaSA

Hi everyone, I am particularly interested in how people are utilizing Ebooks to make passive income online. I have recently written my first Ebook, and would value any guidance before I get started.

Arief212

even though I don't know what a passive income is I still want to know how I can make passive income online daily or weekly or even monthly and I would like someone here to teach me how I can make passive income from my home is it the same as making money online or his passive income entirely different because I want to know the difference between the two does passive income means that I make money without doing anything because I think that is what many people said it is.

is making money online mean that it's the same as making money on several platforms or it's entirely different?

if you guys are explaining to me how I can make money on passive income please don't forget to tell me websites where I can make money through passive income and if you want to mention anything like affiliate marketing explain what affiliate marketing also means.
Make money online passive. This is a search engine that literally better than google guys, because it will pay us for sharing our referral link. So join us by clicking the link below, share your referral link and get paid from every click.

Eijtipipies://wwwdotentirewebdotcom/?a=633bf6f00eeb2

*Replace the 'dot' with .